1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic v Hun Scum, Premiership, Sunday 31st March, Sky Sports Football 12:00 ko

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by JML67, Mar 18, 2019.

Discuss Celtic v Hun Scum, Premiership, Sunday 31st March, Sky Sports Football 12:00 ko in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Get them pumpe!!!d!!!

Mon!!!!!!!!

:party048::party22::party048:

Tommy25 likes this.
  2. Keano88

Big Marv pumped Morelos maw!

[​IMG]

Tommy25 and Gully Sands like this.
  3. celtic warrior

Go have a * over nudey girls body painted in celtic kits.

neilly1987 and callumrae1967 like this.
  4. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    At best we might see Rogic on the bench I would think. I can see Benkovic and Ntcham starting though.

5. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

6. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

7. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

In Crossmaglen the fire burns true..

Jeremie Frimpong likes this.
  8. Hope N Ur Heart

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jimmy Johnstone followed closely by Henrik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Them all!!
    After Gerhuns comments/ Laughing at the Lions Den...he is adick.
    I will be at the game and I for one will be encouraging all my fellowfans to raise the roof and frightening the * out of the Sevco team and their * of a manager...before and during their defeat.
    Mon Celtic,hump thesebastards.

Tommy25, Sydneysider and Lilac Wine like this.
  9. Lilac Wine

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Aye cause I was dying to use metaphor but I knew I could get banned using my own account and LectursLuncheon is hannibal eating someone isn't it so he's obviously mad enough to say something like that.

Global Warming already happening here though the size of the things are getting big enough for their first football boots but the only problem is they can only play in the dark. I don't think Glasgow has a dark side does it? Which party pooper made that name up though, two of the favourite words in the English language and they named a creepy wee * after it. Mind you, maybe they named them for the reason Lecter described, it's the ultimate munchies eating all your mates.

Plus whoever wrote that song Cacucaracha was definitely stoned, I mean how do they put you in the party mood?

Ciaran_67 likes this.
  10. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Reading your posts is the closest I've came to an acid trip. Respect.

neilly1987 and Lilac Wine like this.
  11. Maximillian

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA,Willie Maley
    If the huns score first they will sit in and try to defend it. But if we score first it could be 3 or 4.

Lilac Wine and DamienCorkBhoy like this.
  12. Jack Torrance Heeeeeere's Johnny! Gold Member

First time ever I'm happy the clocks jumping forward an hour.. HURRY UP!

Gully Sands and neilly1987 like this.
  13. Lilac Wine

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Woud be great to see Benkovic back as he's got a good head on him, very calm and in control positionally usually even though he's young.

Dunno about NtCham, last game against the huns folk were saying him and Broony can't work together in midfield, like they clash for space or something. It's strange cause I've seen Oli play some excellent games, I think he's better in the opposition half, leaving Broony and the back four in our half with Callum able to help out.

Other than that, I'd have Callum Broony and Christie. I like Ryan's ability to ruin attacking formations, it must be frustrating for other teams. With Callum in midfield able to distribute to our forward players quickly I'd be quite happy with who ever is fit in midfield. Can't wai
    I have permanent brain damage from walking too far through the doors of perception and never finding my way back out.

Was just thinking about that film Dances with Wolves. Is it a video of the end of season dance at Wolves FC or is it the animals in the wild? If it's the ones howling at the moon what kind of drug is strong enough to make a guy think I know what he's howling for, the moon is their discoball and he just wants to move a bit funky. So the guy approaches the pack and before they all get up and shout Fleeto he starts dancing by himself :dancing: and all the wolves start looking at each other hmmmmmmmm that looks no bad :party:

Dances with Hippos would be good or even Rhinos. I mean I'd watch the documentaries, never approaching them like I'm friendly don't be scared. They're no scared, they kill more people than any other jungle animal and all those poor folk just wanting to square dance.

I would dance with a Lioness, they don't get the attention they should cause the Lion just lies about waiting for them to shout dinner, even waiting for him to have his full first. I wish I could go into the jungle without needing protection, it looks like the most mental place, all sorts of interactions happening and deaths and close escapes then there's my favourite, rabbits with those giant ears they can hear everything moving through the grass for 100s of yards but unfortunately what they can't hear till it's too late is the Hawk, hovering above them for about 5 minutes waiting to see if they're going to move but it's like the rabbit knows something is up but can't work out why, so it doesn't move till the danger passes by. They also escape though cause the speed they can move a hawk has to be almost silent until 2 feet away.

When VR and AI get a good relationship going it's going to be amazing.

We really need to step on the gas straight away cause I reckon they'lll try the same again, this time maybe more down our RB but they know if they gamble and flood our half we can look out of sorts in our defensive formation. I'm still sure we'll win if they score first cause as you say they'll try to protect it but we have far too much damage up front for them to prevent so many different threats, especially with Callum orchestrating the passing, he can go close one two or far straight into the box for Eddy or Jamesy. Sincy can change a game himself, sometimes seems in a wee world himself but a great player to have and defenders must hate him.

DennyCelt likes this.
  14. Scotia Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    you wear the hoops thats good enough
    Fav Celtic Song:
    over and over
    upload_2019-3-29_23-33-54.jpeg * DEAD MAN WALKING !!!!!

15. Gully Sands

Fav Celtic Song:
    SAM song
  16. Scotia Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    over and over
  17. Scotia Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    over and over
  18. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

Lenny had the right idea coming in and keeping everything as it was for continuity reasons, however its time for him to put his own stamp on the team.

We must come flying out the traps on Sunday. Hard as nails, fast paced, direct and in their * faces. Hun defence is slow as a six week remand so balls over the top for Eddie/Jimmy/Weah/Sinclair etc to run the channels and get them turned and * themselves.

It's all very well asking the support to bring the thunder but the team need to bring the lightning.

Let's * blow these mutants away and seal this title in style.

We should also go 3 at the back. KT isnt fit even if he is able to play and I don't fancy toljan or lustig against Kent. 3 at the back with sinky and Forrest as wingers not wingbacks. Best way to nullify their wide players is to keep them pinned back. Broony Calmac and possibly Bitton in the middle. Eddie and Weah up top to terrorise their weak * defence.

A crunching tackle in the first minute as well just to set the tone. Like it or not the one thing they done at the new year was out work us. Win the physical battle and earn the right to blow them away with our far superior football players.

Buzzing for this already.

19. jj81

I'd love to see that, 2 up top will destroy them.

Lilac Wine and Sean Daleer like this.
  20. HTG "I have an uncle who does Yoga"

Fav Celtic Player:
    CCV
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    If Rogic can't make it and Tierney isn't fit i'd maybe like to see us go 3-1-4-2, means we don't need to worry about Toljan/Lustig for this match either.

Bain
    Benkovic Ajer Boyata
    Brown
    Forrest Ntcham Mcgregor Sinclair
    Burke Edouard​

I think that would Destroy them, could bring Ntcham and Burke off at 60 minutes if we're 2-0 up for young Henderson and weah and really go for it, or bitton for ntcham and try and ease the game out.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
    Sean Daleer and Mince.Charming like this.