1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got a YouTube paid subscription?

Discussion in 'TC Media' started by Lilac Wine, Mar 11, 2019.

Discuss Anyone got a YouTube paid subscription? in the TC Media area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Lilac Wine

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Keep getting pop ups like everyone else I'm sure, they want £12 which seems awfully dear considering Netflix and Prime are about £14 together.

I've been paying for them for ages and at first I binge watched a few things but I've not checked it out for ages. Football is basically about it. Though II heard the streaming companies are planning on buying a few games.

What on earth does YouTube have to offer for £12?

I was looking for Bon Iver's version of "If I can't make you." where he's playing the piano sideways on but they've taken it down! Not for legal reason I reckon cause there's aboutt 10 versions with him doing it but they're soooo bad.

You think they might be taking down the good stuff to get folk to fork up the dough?

I used to torrent about 4 years ago till I got BT football but I tried it on Saturday but didn't get one connection even though it had 4,000 peers completed.

Felt like my da trying to log on. What's the story with Facebook? Seems everyone in the world loves it. It's terrible, I mean if a site has a Like button and I've not joined there must be someething wrong with it.

Has anyone made a flip book or * book? Do folk read books anymore? I've got two in a queue but the lights of the net and football keep distracting me.

2. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    A paid subscription gets rid of the adverts, first and foremost.

The other benefits are Youtube originals from certain creators, and music streaming.