1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Brendan Fraudgers!

Discussion in 'World Football' started by Mr. Slippyfist, May 20, 2016.

Discuss Brendan Fraudgers! in the World Football area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Rendog

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The SAM song
    I Hope he was watching

2. Kieran1967

Wouldn't be me in that video chanting that * but i find it hard to really give a * tbh

Nicole likes this.
  3. Bunk Moreland

He was too busy Googling Leicester's history so he can tell their fans some made up bullshit stories, the snake *.

4. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    Be i
    only good thing is I’ve never really had any interest in the English premiership whatsoever, watch match of the day now and again but never been one for having a favourite English team

Now I will genuinely take a wee interest now in hoping Leicester City get pumped in every match

5. Bob Loblaw Gold Member Gold Member

I don't know. I've always been under the impression that we were better than resorting to that sort of *.

I know it's a very, very small minority taking part but it doesn't reflect well on us at all. It's not funny nor is it even remotely close to being acceptable, whether it was made in jest or not.

Spring Time likes this.
  6. Rydo1888* Moderator Moderator Gold Member

New day , still a * .

7. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail

Well * me that'll nae take long :giggle1:

8. Bunk Moreland

Highlights of the 2015/16 season and * all else :giggle1:

Tim-Time 1888 likes this.
  9. jocksteinupper

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    When i were a lad at Reading and i got injured and my Uncle Seamus came up from London and he took me to Filbert Street and we had coke and crisps and i fell in love with the foxes that day after analysing it because it was so dynamic and i wanted to give them my life!!!

pah!!!

10. AwesomeCaz

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    This whole episode is an example of why, even as a football fan, you should try to remain pragmatic and not get too emotional.

An embarrasingly large number of Celtic fans acted like Rodgers was the messiah and the best gaffer since Stein when really he just did what any Celtic manager with our budget should be doing domestically and failed miserably in Europe 2 seasons out of 3.

Now he's hated with Judas-level contempt and people are genuinely wishing death on him. Lol. He doesn't give more or less of a * about Celtic than any other staff member. Tierney will leave, so will McGregor. Lennon, once hated for slagging the Green Brigade, is now again a hero but he'll leave too, again. Far or not.

Football is literally just a business. Celtic are a PLC like Coca Cola or Tesco.

11. kyndig

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Anyone changed their mind yet? Naw, still a snake.

12. Sparda

Fav Celtic Player:
    The King of Kings
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Fields of Athenry
    Come on man, as much as the man has shown himself to be a massive * who left us in this * situation. Winning a double treble and remaining unbeaten. He is a good manager, perhaps overrated by some of our fans if they are actually putting him anywhere near Stein (lol!) but a great manager nonetheless and his cuntishness doesn't detract from that unfortunately.

I would say this whole saga has left me more bitterly disappointed than anything. If he had left in the summer nobody of sensible mind would be questioning his character but the speed at which it has transpired and the unapologetic nature and lack of desire to take any responsibility for the contract he signed just makes him a giant *.

I completely agree that Celtic is by and large a business and it's run pretty well but anyone at any large MNC leaving when * hits of the fan or during a crunch period for the business would absolutely be CRUCIFIED and rightly so. This is the problem, that type of behaviour isn't received well at any company. So he deserves all the * he is getting thrown at him and I have no sympathy.

DoTheBroony likes this.
  13. Bunk Moreland

Sure those people will leave one day but every one mentioned will leave on good terms and with our best wishes for the future because unlike the snake they'll conduct themselves in the proper manner and be respectful towards the club and fans.

14. Taz Blind Justice Gold Member News Writer

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul McStay
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Putting aside all that went on with us and just the sheer disregard leaving as we are getting into the business end of the season, which has been well covered already...

That whole comment though that he made to LCFC, about wanting to give his life for his new club... surely their fans must be put off a bit hearing that. I mean, even if it was purely by accident, it has to be in some seriously bad taste given what happened with their chairman just a few months ago.

15. Darnok

Yeah, you're right. He was obviously thinking of the helicopter crash.

16. Darnok

Aye, but Coca Cola pure care that I think they taste fabulous!

17. kyndig

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    I am sure the parseltongued serpent meant to say "dedicate my life" which is so staunch it's sickening

18. Bunk Moreland

Leicester fans are deluded if they think everything will be great with Rodgers as manager. There's only two outcomes possible and both are a no win situation for them:

1. They stay as a below top ten club or worse they're battling relegation and Rodgers is sacked within a year and a half. Leicester are a club with a seriously skewed view of how big they are and where they should be since they won the EPL in what was a miracle once in a lifetime achievement.

2. He does well, makes them a top ten club, gets them a Europa League place for a season or two, but in that scenario he'll * off faster than they can say snake as soon as a bigger club takes an interest in him.

If anything the utter contempt and disloyalty he showed the club he claimed to have supported all his life to join them should be their biggest worry because he'll drop them like a bad habit as soon as more cash is flashed at him.

19. kyndig

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura

Look at the responses, starting again the * sleekit snake knows how to work people, he is like one of those * cult leaders.

Rendog likes this.
  20. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    Stick to supporting one team and that's Liverpool

Sent from my AUM-L29 using Tapatalk