1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Brendan Fraudgers!

Discussion in 'World Football' started by Mr. Slippyfist, May 20, 2016.

Discuss Brendan Fraudgers! in the World Football area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. jamesfr

2. Jordan MacGregor

Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I think that's the point though, I think there was an expectation that the transfer policy had changed when he came in. They must have promised him/done something to lure him in

3. Pacific Ocean Blue

That's what I heard as well

Celticbhoy17 likes this.
  4. Martybhoy53

Well he will win * all trophies with Leicester. 8th in the league will be as high as they get.

5. Mr. Slippyfist

Usually I'd be the first person to attack him with a barage of personal expletives, but to be honest I don't think I'd be able to limit myself to what I REALLY want to say about this wee mercenary charlatan rat *...

* him. Heard a long time ago he wanted away. He clearly has delusions of Grandure - he isn't some sort of Demi-*. He's a wee * talker who I got bored of listening to early last season.

Rodgers is to blame as much as the * in the board who he has "fallen out" with - 50% of his transfer signings have been diabolical, HIS apppointment of Lee Congerton has been an unmitigated disaster from start to finish, his handling of that big dirty Belgian * after he refused to play for us was disgusting, and the regular pumpings we have taken in Europe has been the stuff of nightmares.

Domestically he has won everything. Thanks for that. Now * off....

Lennon left anaw and realised the grass wasn't greener. If we're really bringing him back, then I hope the wee man is hungry because there's plenty left on the plate. Oh, and incase he's thinking of opening his gub about our fans' singing.......keep yer * gub shut, Lenny!

6. jamesfr

Lennon until the end of the season a season which he will win the treble and be offered the job full time as that's the cheaper option.Of the cheaper options it's probably the best

7. Kieran1967

Ack well, Lennon till the end of the season it is then

8. CookieMonster Geez yer cookies Gold Member

I’d offer Davies the caretaker job and see how he does, he’s very well liked in the dressing room and he does a lot of the tactical stuff. Not saying he’d take it but he’d definitely be tempted.

9. dmac

Rodgers came in and stated he knew the budget for transfers and the way the club was run maybe he thought he could change this and if he had done better in Europe then it might have happened but the biggest problem over the last few transfer windows was that it didn't change and when your CEO gets paid a higher bonus than you spend on players there is a problem

10. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

Not sure how that contradicts my point. No-one reasonably expects Celtic to spend that £27 million on 2 players to replace Armstrong & Dembele but they certainly expect some of it to be spent. The board gave him Arzani on loan (a guy he knew nothing about and that clearly came from Lawwell's son at City) and Mulumbu on a bosman.

His net transfer spend is in the minus 8 figures.

That's my point; it needs to. Putting the best team we can on the park should not be stifled by obscene board bonuses or unnecessary vanity projects.

11. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Brendan Rodgers has done a GIRFUY to Lawwell and the board after the shambles last summer.

But he has also done it to us the fans who pay his salary, who carried him in here on water and rightly so praised him during the 32 months he was here!

But he has * it spectacularly. I don’t mind he has left I prepared myself for it listening to his pressers the last 8-10 weeks was always “Celtic going forward”

Also makes a * of John Kennedy who did an interview saying he was preparing for next season only on Monday!!!!

Players will feel let down by this upto them now to pick themselves up and dust themselves down

W33kev likes this.
  12. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

13. G_portillo

Fav Celtic Player:
    Van Djik
    We came out of that window looking extremely *. Clearly we never prepared for the departure of Dembele nor did we have any replacements identified. We obtained 1/3 of the players Rodgers wanted and we allowed Boyata to hold us to ransom, a player we knocked back £8m for, who can now leave for nothing. All while failing to secure CL football and the £30m + that brings.
    Yes we got £20m for dembele, but the failure to reach the CL group stage was more costly. Speculate to accumulate and that we did not.

richardm likes this.
  14. Cringer67

Can we stop blaming the board for this entire mess please. Yes, they are not blamesles but Rodgers has hardly covered himself in glory here.

ArminCeltic likes this.
  15. CookieMonster Geez yer cookies Gold Member

Apparently Leicester came in for him yesterday, PL told them no then Rodgers flipped and demanded to be allowed to talk to them since they met the compo amount. * move if true.

Tim-Time 1888 likes this.
  16. jamesfr

I just hope he has the balls to come out and state exactly why he left and why he chose to leave mid season.

17. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    *. You have me sold. Good speech.
    :brendy:

18. Darnok

Lenny's football wasn't great most of the time either. It is to be expected when teams play on the edge of their own box against us.

19. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

20. kyndig

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    [​IMG]

From training yesterday, probably laughing like * this session im offski.

Whoflungdung likes this.