1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Loudest Ever Celtic Shouts Of Delight?

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by cidermaster, Jan 27, 2019.

Discuss Your Loudest Ever Celtic Shouts Of Delight? in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Lancashire Nick

Fav Celtic Player:
    Bobby Lennox
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields Of Athenry
    Hard to pick one, late winning goals are usually the main cause. Of course, Rogic's Invincible Treble goal is right up there. I was so desperate for us to be the first to achieve this feat.

Another contender would be

2. Cumbernauld Bhoy67

Larsson v Boavista, Naka vs Man Utd, Sutton’s equaliser away to Lyon 2003 (which ultimately ended in heartbreak moments later), Big Jans last minute winner vs the huns. More recently Watts goal against Barca, last minute winner v Karagandy and of course Rogic’s last minute winner to win the treble.

Hasn’t been much this season, hopefully something special to come in the 2nd part of the season, which i’m sure there will be. :celt_2:

3. Cumbernauld Bhoy67

Don’t think there’ll be a more important goal for a long long time, than Larssons winner at Boavista, maybe a goal that wins us the 10. But that night was just so special.

cidermaster likes this.
  4. Forestbhoy66 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny mcgrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Naka , Man U off the top of my head is the first one I thought of. Live in engerland and man ure fans all in pub. Game only on because they are playing....such joy..:93:

Maestro 08 likes this.
  5. Sentinel

When we signed a right back

6. celticfan01

Fav Celtic Player:
    Emilio Izaguirre
    Fav Celtic Song:
    all of them
    Rogic cup final, Guidetti v Inter, Watt v Barca, is the loudest I can remember in recent times