1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from Basque Country...

Discussion in 'Newbies & FAQ' started by Basque-bhoy, Sep 16, 2018.

Discuss Hello from Basque Country... in the Newbies & FAQ area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Lilac Wine

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Aye plus playing Rosenborg again in the Europa League makes a huge difference to atmosphere, I mean just hearing the difference in quality of theme song is depressing before a ball is kicked. When the UCL theme is played everyone gets goosebumps and goes mental. Then it kicks on from there. I know you know this, just up late and letting our new Basque friend know it's not what people are referring too when they talk about European Nights at Celtic being one of the best in Europe. Most of those comments came from players in UCL groups.

The Inter game under Ronny was special but last 32 is when things start to get very interesting, so tough to reach it this year but let's have a go, nearly every game we've had a great win I thought we were going to have a very tough time. Still give team full blooded support willing it to happen obviously.

Would be great to see Athletic at Parkhead soon. Usually a very attack minded team. They still got that 35 year old striker who is playing like he's 25?

2. Basque-bhoy

Hi...

Sorry for my later answer...

I'm not an Athletic supporter but i can answer that if you means ADURIZ...yes,he is still playing.

3. Basque-bhoy

I know this is not the best place to put it but...do you know how many bhoys and ghirls are going to travel to Valencia?

I've take my travel since my city...tickets i want to take the closest location to away section.

4. StPauli1916 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Oliver Tebilly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    George and Pop
    You are probably best keeping an eye on these threads mate but it looks to me like we will be taking over a * of a lot more than we have tickets for

http://www.talkceltic.net/forums/threads/celtic-vs-valencia.149519/

http://www.talkceltic.net/forums/threads/valencia-cf-away-ticketing.149714/#post-6232053

http://www.talkceltic.net/forums/th...ia-away-trip-21st-feb-19.149628/#post-6218873

5. Basque-bhoy

Thanks...my brother in law lives in Valencia and he is looking for our tickets...i told him to buy the closest to the away section...and when we enter in stadium we will put a hoodie over the hoops because Valencia's ticketman,told him that we can't wear anything of Celtic.

Anyone knows if this happens always or it depends how many people are outside away section?...it's going to be my first official away match and i don't know how the things are...there are always a lot of fans travelling and i suppose that not all has tickets of away section...

Callum McGregor likes this.