1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic v St Mirren, Premiership, Wed 23rd January, Kick Off 19:45

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Jack Torrance, Jan 20, 2019.

Discuss Celtic v St Mirren, Premiership, Wed 23rd January, Kick Off 19:45 in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
    You were stating your opinion that Rodgers is stubborn and make some odd decisions. Which turned out to be quite correct.

That’s not the point though, as I said a couple of posts down, it’s funny to look at and give credit when the fans have been baffled and he turns out 100% correct.

Gyp Rosetti and StPauli1916 like this.
  2. Solidsnake

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jota
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    can anyone explain this, 300 domestic goals:39:

3. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Celtic have scored 300 domestic under Brendan.

Solidsnake and Lilac Wine like this.
  4. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    The game was actually like a training exercise for us, st midden were brutal lol.

Lilac Wine likes this.
  5. Lilac Wine

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Cheers for the clips as always @Notorious

Thought it was the perfect game for the new guys after the break because Brendan will have had them in a very positive mood and St Mirren were never going to cause any problems tonight. I'm sure the second half of the season is going to be very different, not because of that game just because we're a much better team who got a bit complacent.

So funny the huns got pumped after all that media attention it was ridiculous, then BT mentioned Nice offered £15m for Morelos, seriously felt like a Still Game biscuit tin joke. Would love it if they swapped him for Ballotelli cause if Brendan needed any more motivation to destroy them it would be seeing him arrive. Gerrard is going to sound like the Black Knight in his post match here.

Feel like I've woke up months later though cause never even heard of Proctor and I didn't even know Henderson's brother was back, they look so alike it's uncanny. Was it him with that through ball for Weah? Whoever it was that was perfectly weighted. Lovely finish. Mind the assist in the Inter game, I was sure he was here for good after that.

Hindsight is easy but I think for confidence it was best playing Burke first cause Brendan would've known us attacking them full on from the start was going to create chances and I thought he took them well, especially after Callum sending Brendan a message about what happens to players out of position too long oooft anyone else I would say miskick but he's far too good. Oh aye so that's maybe why Burke was on first cause he's had a tough time with the pressure of big money and expectations and Weah is just buzzing with the confidence of youth so Brendan knew he could come on anytime and do damage. I thought George was his uncle, I'm hoping there's a wee chance we might get him for a couple years like Moussa, does his loan end before the last qualifier? If we got CL football it would make most playerss that age want to stay. Could be some competition once Bayo absails into the stadium next evening game. It is the perfect league for talented young players because of the mixture of games at a level to test them without any world class defenders damaging confidence.

That light show is brighter than Close Encounters, would love that music with it. It's too mental for every goal though, good for atmosphere before the game.

Just realised that's two Americans with famous footballing fathers playing in Scotland now. Really expected Utd to be back by now. George Weah's son is quite a coup the more I think about it even if it's just for 6 months, great showcase for us if he does well, might already be the Moussa effect.

Good to see the team back in style and no more worries about contracts till the summer, apart from Broony ffs Lawwell sort it out.

6. Lecs

Not bad for a cynical * actually.

Lilac Wine likes this.
  7. Lilac Wine

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    That was a great prediction but it's late and making me laugh both you and Socrates would be terrible in the dressing room with logical fallacies like that. We are the best team cause we know how pish we are and Scotty is getting a game because we know how pish they are :56:

Lecs likes this.
  8. Lecs

Hahahahaha, can't argue with that

Lilac Wine likes this.
  9. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

Fingers as well?

Gundog likes this.
  10. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

Think proctor won a competition to be named in the program. Not a player.

Lilac Wine likes this.