1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Found a lump

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by strachansdaman, Jan 7, 2019.

Discuss Found a lump in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Drakhan Nac Mac Feegle Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jimmy McGrory
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    What you can also do is call 111.
    Give details to the call handler but dont mention youhave seen doctor at start of conversation.
    The call handler can transfer you to an inhouse nurse who can refer you immediately to a doctor at hospital if needed.

2. King of Kings

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc
    A blocked lymph node is generally not something that required treatment as far as I’m aware. It could just be the body fighting a mild infection.

In saying that, you shouldn’t take medical advice from random people of football forums.

3. strachansdaman

yes I understand this but I was merely puting it out there hoping someone would say ah yes this happened to my wee one its probably x y or z that was all, I do know not many paedatricians kick about on talkceltic

King of Kings likes this.
  4. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Reason I asked if she was unwell was my wee man had inflamed nodes a week after his jags and he was feeling unwell, scary when you first feel them but that’s all it was. He was fighting an infection.

5. Blochairnbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Every time my wee boy has a infection just behind his ear in line with the hole in your ear he gets a swollen lump but when goes down he is better.

Always get it checked mate and if you have any doubts trust your instincts as a parent even if you think you are being OTT get it checked and if not happy ask for 2nd opinion.

Hope everything is ok keep us posted HH

bagforlife likes this.