1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Potential, or *hopeful* exits?

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Mr. Slippyfist, Jan 1, 2019.

Discuss Potential, or *hopeful* exits? in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Devlin

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    We don't need need to sell on players to make profits, we just rely on skelping your mob into third place year on year Mr squint yak! :celt_2:

2. Lilac Wine

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    This is a mental morning, people replying to ghost posts, there's 3 people much higher up than both Lawwell and Dermot who are really pullling the strings and they're pulling them tight, feeding us nuggets like we're getting the new Gareth Bale on loan so we get distracted from the fact they're never going to make £5m signings a normal thing. Well the whole transfer thing is getting mad now. Folk are seriously saying we want rid of Gordon, Boyata, Lustig and Jozo? Gordon is a fantastic keeper and has made loads of crucials saves this season. Why is he getting grief, how many points has he cost us compared to saved? Boyata is a solid CB, why do we want rid of him? Lustig needs replaced but not sold. HIs experience is crucial as he'll become back up for that podsition and he can teach the new younger version a trick or two. He absolurtely loves this club and we want to keep players like that around. Jozo is another decent back up player. Someone mentioned Bitton? Nir left ages ago I thought? Wait is that two keepers you are wanting rid of ? * is happening today, even notice someone getting called a wido and I've been reading his posts for years and never seen him say anything wide once, normally just good strong opinions but no wide. Maybe there's something in the water. Something else was nuts, oh yeah I think Steve Clarke was being judged as a bettere manager than Brendan because he's on a much lower budget and only 6 points behind us? How does that make sense? Brendan has worked on a budget before. Wait, how did he get Swansea playing so well, he bought 25 players and I think they were all good? Gareth Bale is Welsh, Joe Allen is Welsh, maybe we're looking in the wrong place I mean that's like two we could've scouted before Southampton * * they are everywhere, how do they have such a good scouting system, only team to notice the quality we had and loads of top players have gone through them usually to Spurs first.

Oh yeah so Brendan is 20 and career ending injury makes him choose to learn coaching. He appreciates he's been lucky to work with some great managers like Tommy, Scolari, and others but he took himself off to Spain because he noticed they were producing a lot of top class midfielders and loved the art of pass and move, keep the ball on the deck and ping it about. So he learns the language and learns as much as he can. Then he comes back and does that alchemy thing with Swansea who people say are incredible, how did he get them playing th at type of football in a season? And I'm thinking he's just went Spain cause that's where they are coming from and this £8bn league full of top class Spanish players doesn't know why they aren't producing their own top class ball players? Even the best manager is Spanish, why don't they see that? Why don't they seeeee :55:

Ok so I thought I'm being too negative about the state of play cause that last game left a sour taste but it's all in the mind so check the bookies and see what they think about our chances of a title race. Well I checked and Ladbrokes aren't showing title race but the Scottish Cup, top 4 Us 6/5, them 4/1, Sheep, 7/1, Lenny 12/1 so if they're no freaking out then that's usually a good sign.

Australia coach doesn't even play Tam aaarrrrgghhhh why do that? It was a derby game ye * wombat's *

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
  3. DaveKing'seye

Haha ! if we don't qualify for the champions league then we more than likely need to sell players for profit.

4. Solidsnake

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jota
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    were not a selling team. we dont need to be with all our spl winnings :fear: