1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Celtic v Hibernian (Saturday - 20/10/18 - 15:00 GMT)

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Jeremie Frimpong, Oct 7, 2018.

Discuss Celtic v Hibernian (Saturday - 20/10/18 - 15:00 GMT) in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    I didn't see the full game Dev but from what I've seen and heard, it seems a bit bizzare why he chose Saturday to vent..

I've seen them on the end of bad one's. That Shaw blatantly scoring at Tynecastle last season to go 1 up and it deemed no to of crossed the line and think they lost after. Go mental at that or pens no given, blatant red's. It does smack of sour grapes as they should've been absolutely rag dolled and had a man off at least..

To me they've got back to 3-2 and he's genuinely thought they were getting something and that's caused his reaction..

This isn't directed at him but it does my head in. We get numerous decisions going against us most week's but any that go against the opposition and it's the only 1 highlighted. Jack for the goal against the Huns after numerous penalties and red cards should've been dished out..

I really really really want Brendan to start going on the offensive and calling them out as it's disappointing to hear Lenny amongst all those other *'s in our game talking about 12th man and decisions that we get....when WE all know 100% from week to week that we're on the end of some right shockers and at time's darn right assaults. Add fuel to the fire and let's these incompetent cheats more license to even a game up in the coming week's..

Tommy25 likes this.
  2. Liam Scales Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony, YNWA, Grace
    He has mate, he goes for the throat of the refs constantly. Think Saturday was just another in a long line of shocking refereeing displays, the ref was a * idiot.

Because it was two teams good at playing football going toe to toe though people will forget the fact the ref was a complete gimp. I’m sick of the refs all round and I can only imagine how the managers are feeling.

marti~bhoy and Tommy25 like this.
  3. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Don Robertson is as bad as they come..

Off my head he didn't red Bowman on KT in 1 of the worst I've seen in year's..

Didn't red the boy who elbowed KT think it was Accies where he ran and lined him up near the main stand for a high ball in the 1 nil recently..

Gave the pen against Sviatchenko at Ross County that the boy dived 3 feet away from no contact to give them a draw then sent Broony off..

A proper 1 to watch. They all are..

Tommy25 and Liam Scales like this.
  4. joemc

It doesnt take a genius to work out that the referees taking the hearts and huns games at the weekend ,had one eye on the league cup semis .
    Rangers were boosted by 2 pens along with a good shout denied to hamilton at 1 each ,keeping momentum going for them while hearts also get 2 pens against aberdeen who rangers play ,hearts momentum continues and confidence grows , while aberdeen have their belief lowered .

5. Maximillian

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA,Willie Maley
    Were playing high flying leipzig then hearts who are still top for now , huns playing a spartak team with no win in 10 who just sacked their manager , then sheep on sunday no form and who always bottle it under mciness.