1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Kris Commons

Discussion in 'Ex Players' started by z1c0, Apr 28, 2014.

Discuss Kris Commons in the Ex Players area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

The gleeful manner in which he lays into the club and the manager is just odd and looks bitter. He tries to put a negative slant on basically anything we do. eg. Saying Forrest will leave for the EPL days after he signed a long-term deal.

He's trying to be a provocateur and ingratiate himself with the rest of Scottish Football supporter base by saying 'look at me, I can criticise Celtic...I'm not biased'. It's the approach for most former Celtic players in order to get themselves on the punditry ladder. Burley done it, Walker done it, Nicholas done it, now Commons is doing it.

I know Sutton is not everyone's cup of tea and I definitely disagree with his opinion from time to time but he's not gone down on both knees to get where he is. In my opinion he calls it like he sees it and doesn't do it simply to appease our haters. Commons looks to Boyd for validation after every comment he makes. It's embarrassing. Anyone who does that is no Celtic fan in my book. Loved the guy as a player but he's lost every ounce of credibility.

2. Random Review

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky (ever) Lubo (modern era), KT (current)
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    I'm not on the hate Kris Commons bandwagon by any means, he needs to make a living and he doesn't have much else to bring to the table; but people love big Sutton because he loves Celtic and is passionate and that comes through with everything he says. For all that he admittedly is deliberately controversial to further his career and for all that I strongly disagree with some of his views (for example, I thought he was OTT with Ronny), he never deliberately harms the club for personal gain.

Sutton is an absolute legend in my eyes.

3. Ciaran_67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jan Venegoor of Hessilink
    Thinks he’s the big man. Lost most of my respect for him in that outburst against Molde to be fair.

4. charlietully

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing
    Think his missus would be a better pundit in all honesty..

5. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Should never be allowed back in Celtic Park..

It's alright though, he'll still have his pal 'Boydy' to play up too, who disagrees and makes a * of him regularly..

Imagine being that guy, no needing the money and embarrassing yourself by sooking up to some thick fat orange *..

Gyp Rosetti and kinglenny like this.
  6. AwesomeCaz

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    That’s my point, he isn’t a Celtic fan. He was a professional football player who really didn’t give a *, just like 99% of players including the current Celtic squad. He was merely doing a job, which he did exceptionally well.
    Fans are far too emotional, which i understand, but people should chill sometimes. I’ve not heard commons say anything too bad about the club. People expect everyone to be Larsson, on and off the pitch, it ain’t happening.

For the record I don’t watch or listen to pundits much if ever, but I honestly don’t see much different from what Sutton and commons do. Sutton just has a lot more character and is funny with his arrogance.

I recall Sutton getting slated to * on here for slagging Ronny, now Chris is loved again. If we lose and he slags Brendan he’ll be public enemy no. one again....

ladbroke8 likes this.
  7. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

"I came as a professional footballer and I am now one of them. I am a proper Celtic fan, and I will be getting my season book"

"The fans are the heartbeat and soul of everything good about Celtic and without them we would be nowhere. For what they have created for me, I will be forever in their debt. Credit to every single person who turns up every week and to every Celtic fan across the world as they have so much passion for their football club and it shines through to the players and people in the dressing room – you buy into this club. There are no normal Celtic fans. They are diehards. They are full of life and just the energy and soul I feel from every Celtic fan is just a blessing, so why would I want to move from Glasgow when I get so many good feelings from every Celtic fan I see?"

"I am never going to be too far away – once a Celt, always a Celt. The fans have gained another fan in me. I came as a footballer but I left as a Celtic supporter and that’s not just me but pretty much my whole family. I’m looking thoroughly forward to in the future when I will be watching the stars who inspire my boys."

8. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Birthday caird pish Kris.

Ya wee *' idiot.

Gyp Rosetti and Seán Mac D like this.
  9. AwesomeCaz

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    ^^^
    Exactly.

I seem to remember a certain Kenny miller not only badge kissing but thumping utter * out of it as if he was a born and bred Garngad 8th generation hardcore *.

Like I said fans need to chill. No players love the club as much as you. Not even tierney or brown or whoever the hero is in any given team. It’s literally a job to them, regardless of where they’re from.

What they say or do once they hang the laces up doesn’t concern me in the slightest, nor does it affect the club.

10. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Toe curling beyond belief :56:

Valhalla and Seán Mac D like this.
  11. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

I don't see anyone not chilled. It's not as if he's getting bricks through his window.

He's being called a tadger because he's acting like one.

A guy who can't wait to put the boot into our club, players and manager is no friend of Celtic.

Gyp Rosetti likes this.
  12. James Gold Member Gold Member

Never had him down as being a Walker type * but surprised he's took that path. Just smile and nod along to what monster munch says

13. MagnificentSeven Charly Musonda CSC

This * needs to disappear.

4FE6F2F7-7B04-4291-9075-874746FF8CD6.jpeg

Jeremie Frimpong and Gyp Rosetti like this.
  14. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    No chance of that you seen the size of the *. Say what you want about Sky but the * must have some catering division.

Doogs. and MagnificentSeven like this.
  15. We named the dog Indiana Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    scott brown, boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    celtic song
    Tell his missus to get a grip of him. Would rather hear her opinions on Celtic players now to be honest.

Jeremie Frimpong likes this.
  16. Seán Mac D Gold Member Gold Member

I'd rather get a grip of her

:brendy:

17. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    He used his Mrs imo to gather further support from the fans, that’s how much of a rat the wee * is.

Marty McFly, Doogs. and Valhalla like this.
  18. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

* probably gets tick aff UberEats.

Seán Mac D, JML67 and Gyp Rosetti like this.
  19. Valhalla Thus spoke Batistuta.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Was he no saying when Forrest signed his new deal that he’s won’t see it out because he’ll move to the EPL?

Fat clueless *.

Seán Mac D and Gyp Rosetti like this.
  20. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Can’t wait to listen to the two Kris’ for the foreseeable..

Valhalla likes this.