1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

World Cup - Sweden v Switzerland - Last 16

Discussion in 'World Football' started by Marty McFly, Jun 29, 2018.

Discuss World Cup - Sweden v Switzerland - Last 16 in the World Football area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
  2. celtic warrior

joked at work that Sweden have now knocked Italy and Germany whilst beating Mexico so they are gonna win the world cup.

starting to think it might cunting happen

Marty McFly likes this.
  3. Nasser

Colombia v Sweden should be good.

4. Lilac Wine

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Well chuffed for Lustig and Sweden. Thought he played quite well, some crucial clearing headers and he put in a peach of a cross but no one there to meet it. Also skied an attempted volley but gotta love that confidence, not many defenders going to try that effort and he's came out with some amazing goals for us.

5. Celtic Frost God of Hellfire Gold Member

Well you are one of the coolest people here in my fighting helmet with no horns! (thats an myth) Ya are the best!:60:

Overkill187 likes this.
  6. Overkill187 Batshitcrazy

thank you my satanic friend :D I feel very honored. Congrats on your victory. you played with Passion and heart. something the swiss side was lacking. overall it was a very poor perfomance by the Swiss team. once again Shaqiri showed why he doesn't belong on a good European Team.

It's gonna be tough against England, but how many times have People written sweden off? they wont stand a Chance against Italy. they will finish last in their Group. they will be beaten by Switzerland. I can see a pattern there. :D

the Swedes will be Underdogs again... however this world Cup has taught us one thing: anything is possible.

Celtic Frost likes this.