1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Taxi from Celtic park 2nd sept

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by CAVANBHOY, Jun 17, 2018.

Discuss Taxi from Celtic park 2nd sept in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. CAVANBHOY

I need to get a taxi back to the airport straight after the match would I be better having a private hire booked at the forge or just legging in up to the Gallowgate to hope in one hoping match 12 a 12.30 kick off over 20 past two and have to make it back to airport by 3.45. Any suggestions much appreciated.

2. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

What flight you on, 16.45 Aer Lingus?

3. CAVANBHOY

Yeah that's the one he and my 18 year old

4. Bobo_ Gold Member Gold Member

Think we're on that too. There'll be loads of time if its a 12 KO the Sunday. Thinking we might book a later one and watch the All Ireland final somewhere.

The first derby of the year for the last two seasons has been a 12 KO on the Saturday but TV will have the final say I'd imagine.

5. CAVANBHOY

Thought it should be ok normally don't go straight back after the game but can't get the Monday off and staying Sat night which I think will be long enough with having to watch the young lad