1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Dreams

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by belbhoy, Nov 8, 2017.

Discuss Dreams in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Jax Teller

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thumb
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Soldier song
    I get weird night terrors, almost always somebody standing in the room in the dark, or the other classic is im terrified of rats so will jump up outta bed thinking they’re scurrying over the bed :giggle1:

Shes sick of me.

2. Overkill187 Batshitcrazy

3. Dalbeth3

Fav Celtic Player:
    to many greats to be able to pick one
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Wats the taxi companys fone number, could do with a trip to Toronto

Jhaf likes this.
  4. JimMc

Arlene (mans head) Foster and the cash for ash

5. Marie Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Them all!!!
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    I dreamt that I had won the lottery, I was aware it was a dream and was conscious enough that I thought, I need to remember these numbers, but every time I looked at the ticket the numbers were all fuzzy, woke up gutted :56:

6. Velvet Bollok

Fav Celtic Player:
    KT
    follow up from my previous dream
    i woke up too early and had a wee kip, but i just had the most crazy psycadelic messed up dream it was so emotional i was crying in my dream scared stiff with the lights off.
    It started off as another dream some kids stole my trainers while we were playing football then me and my gang went looking for them, i knew which ones were mine but couldnt find them.
    Then hundreds off kids played a prank on my house so i jumped over the wall gripped one of them then angrily told them to fuckoff.
    This is where it gets messed up.
    I heard some kids outside so i looked over the wall and out of the corner of my eye i saw an elderly man speaking with my grandad who died this time last year. My whole family were in the garden, i asked my mum, whos that speaking to grandad? and she replied who? theres no one there.
    So i went back out and he was still there this time consoling my grandad who had his hands on his head.
    So i introduced myself, he was very polite and sounded youthful for his age. A massive smile on his face, i cant remember what we talked about but he got more frail until the point he was in my arms dying, i asked him what was wrong and my body went all tingly i could feel my spirit leaving my body like i was defying gravity. As i tried to stay grounded i was waiting for his response "a big car crash" i replied who? all the time trying not to float away. his finger was like that from death in the muppet christmas carol and he eventually pointed to my da. I knew even at the time that this would be unlikely and im sure he was trying to tell me something else but my persistance caused him to fob me off.
    The end of this dream consisted of me in a complete state of trippin bawsack in my room lights off. Its wierd how your dreams can get so emotional, your brain dosnt know how to deal with it but i literally thought i was dying.

7. Doogs. Lustig your the one, you still turn me on.

I don’t really believe in spiritual stuff and signs from beyond and all that carry on. But recently been going through a bit of a stressful time and had this dream about my granny and granda who were basically my mum and dad. Felt so real and it was just like being with them, I was aware in the dream and kept asking myself if it was real. Woke up emotional as * but happy at the same time as it felt as if I got to spend time with them again. Was just like a normal day nothing mad happened, felt so real.

Since then me and my Mrs have been seeing 11:11 every single day and apparently that’s meant to some sort of sign that someone is looking out for you.

Totally conflicted in my beliefs now and it’s been playing in my head ever since. Dreams are * mad.