1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Dad of the two wee boys killed in Coventry hit and run found dead in Greece.

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Momo Sylla, May 18, 2018.

Discuss Dad of the two wee boys killed in Coventry hit and run found dead in Greece. in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Momo Sylla

Sydneysider likes this.
  2. M.E.T.H.O.D MAN Straight from the slums of Shaolin

9 years, that’s no * time.

Anybody under the influence in a car that kills someone should be done for murder and get life.

Sad the guy couldn’t cope with it, horrible for his partner and child.

Aidan O’Shea and Sydneysider like this.
  3. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

So sad.

9 years though. The punishment for road deaths is a joke, especially with this driver being high as a kite on coke. That to me is going out with intent to harm.

4. Momo Sylla

Guy should never get a license again and thw sentence should be at least double. It's the complete lack if remorse that gets me.

Also another reason as to why men's mental health really needs to be addressed. Lost one of my uni friends 6 years ago when she choked on her own vomit and her old man can't even be in the room if someone talks about her. People like this need support as there's no telling what's going through their head.

5. Sydneysider

This * hawk will be out in 3 or 4 years max. He is an old lag and will spend his time working out /hanging out with his mates. Good food, medical/ dental care and recreational options. His lawyers are already working on his appeal and in due course parole documentation.

The phrase that has always driven me fxxxking mad... The sentences to be served concurrently...
    No,
    give the xxxx two life sentences with a minimum of 15 years on each to be served consecutively.

Cue the SJWs...he has got a loving family ( * off) ... he needs a light at the end of the tunnel.. good prosepcts of rehabilitation.

This * and the ones like him are the bread of butter of the legal profession ( using the word loosely there) what they don't want is these filth a) dead or b) locked up for good.

6. Aidan O’Shea

7. CymruBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing.
    Heartbreaking & desperately sad.
    Poor guy just couldn’t hold it together.
    RIP fella.