1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

What makes a celtic player a legend?

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Bertie Cauld, Apr 7, 2018.

Discuss What makes a celtic player a legend? in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. celticfan01

Fav Celtic Player:
    Emilio Izaguirre
    Fav Celtic Song:
    all of them

True booing any of our own players during a game is shocking behaviour, if they're displeased about a players performance they should trust in the manager to fix the problem or like me come on the forums to moan about it- just don't think anyone can be called a 'club legend' when your own fans are booing him for nothing else apart from playing *****

2. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    I will always view Lustig as a clown with questionable ability:56:Yeah he's pulled off a few surprises in his time and we all love him but for legendary status? nope not for me. I love Lustig in much the same way I loved big Sammy.

Bit hard on wee Jamesy who's been with us man and bhoy, who's been part of our success to date and will most likely be part of the 10 and perhaps beyond. I see Jamesy as the quiet man and in his own quiet way will most likely attain legendary status.