1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Boys Fitba Team training kit

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Jo-Jo-Buffon, Mar 17, 2018.

Discuss Boys Fitba Team training kit in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Jo-Jo-Buffon

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    walk alone on a champs league night
    My wee bhoys fitba team aare just starting up 2011's 6 an 7 year olds

Used to work in Retail an dealt wa all the ordering of kits a few years but the sites are got qoutes in from teams arent there anymore, anyone on here coach wee fitba teams an know what sites are the cheapest??

Only really training jackets an bits an bobs once weve got funds as dont think they need trackys an kit bags at that age

Cheers guys

2. borobob

Fav Celtic Player:
    Juninho
    If I can translate that you want a set of strips, rain jackets etc for 6/7 year olds .

You wanting specific colours and badged up or would you be okay with a teams set that isn't been used anymore?
    If the latter I can probably help you out . If wanting new I'll find out where we get ours from.

3. Jo-Jo-Buffon

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    walk alone on a champs league night
    Cheers mate lol

Its new stuff , probs just a wee training jacket either rain jacket or a track jacket , we have strips passed down from a older team , just black n white , the local shop where i worked already has the club badge set up as they go up to u21's apn they will price match any online qoute an beat it by 5%

I fpund 3qs Sports that seem quite cheap under £15 for nike or adidas track jacket.

4. Div

Do a bit of coaching,i know the team uses a few websites newitts is one of them. its good fun doing coaching, you will enjoy it!
    this is the hardest part, trying to kit out the boys. try get some fund raising ideas going and raise funds so its easier to get what you need. Sponsorship also helps out too!