1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Hun Scum v Celtic (Sunday - 11/03/18 - 12:00 GMT)

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Jeremie Frimpong, Mar 3, 2018.

Discuss Hun Scum v Celtic (Sunday - 11/03/18 - 12:00 GMT) in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. evilbunny1991

Fav Celtic Player:
    KI
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the People Sing
    Really want us to go with two up top or at least two strikers playing with possibly Edouard playing a less advanced role or even an inside forward on the flank.

I would go with this:

DeVries
    Hendry Simunovic Ajer
    Forrest Brown Ntcham Tierney
    Rogic
    Dembele Edouard

I don't think Compper should be playing from the start, he was fine today but he didn't look match sharp which we need as they will definitely come at us 100mph in the first 10-15 mins to try and get a quick goal.

Mr Shelby likes this.
  2. AwesomeCaz

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Haven’t really turned up domestically this season but I reckon Brown will kick arses this week and have the team well up for it. 3 points essentially wins anther league so no excuses.

One massive factor in our favour; their fans will not tolerate yet another game of them sitting back and letting us dictate so they’ll try and attack and I genuinely feel we’ll rip them apart on the counter. If Sinclair, Forrest and Rogic are even half on form, it’ll be 3+ again.

Sno'sLeftFoot likes this.
  3. Maximillian

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA,Willie Maley
    the biggest difference between the 2 teams is quality and depth .. weve almost got 2 teams we could pick ...only one who is questionable is Sinclair ..i'd have no problems throwing in the likes of Mcgregor,Roberts or Musonda ...then you have guys like Armstrong and Griffiths who are on the way back.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
  4. jvalin

All out attack!

....................De Vries......................
    .........Jozo........Ajer.......Compper......
    Forrest.....Brown......Ntcham.....Tierney
    ....Musonda.....Dembele.......Sinclair.....

Mon the Hoops!

5. vortex666

Looking forward too this .first goal is vital if we get it i think they will have to change formation the lot and we should pick them off with ease ...on the flip go a goal down early and we could easly be humped .as folk on here said gk big big worry .griff missing .But as long as dembele is up for it i can not see us losing this game at all

6. apevrak

Their defence doesn't incite any fear in me. They're average SPFL quality at best, only exception might be Tavernier. I can see Forrest giving Halliday a ride he'll never forget. 2-0 Celtic.

7. Drakhan Nac Mac Feegle Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jimmy McGrory
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    She will probably tell you off for stopping her watching the match and seeing them humped.:biggrin:

Jeannie960 likes this.
  8. andybhoy94 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll never walk alone
    I'm not worried about them the bad results this season have been down to our own performances if we don't turn up like we did at new year then they have a chance as we don't have Gordon to bail us out with a class save if we perform like we did against hearts and zenit last month we'll pump them, edouard deserves a start over Sinclair and dembele's back to getting goals so expect a performance from him. Would like to see Forrest score as don't think he's ever had a really great performance against the huns and the form he's in this season he should torment them, also Ntcham will be starting this time was a horrible decision not to play him in the new year game think he'll dominate their midfield along with Brown.

9. Mystic Penguin

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Amhrán na bhFiann
    If we show up we’ll pump them rotten if we don’t then we’ll probably draw at worst.

trackebhoy likes this.
  10. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    Think it's good in some ways just like Aberdeen last week , for nearly last 2 years everyone from fans to media saying " Celtic win ", no problem, Huns didn't really have a lot of pressure on them, no Hun expected * aw , this time the Huns are very expectant had a decent wee run against among those lets not kid ourselves Ayr utd and Fraserburgh , only real decent team they've played was hibs who beat them
    Lets pump them Sunday again

Fully87 likes this.
  11. Sydneysider

True. He is definitely below average for the SPL, his great ( only) strength is bollocking other defenders when he * up.

12. Slater67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail HailLL
    Your entitled to your opinion mate as a Celtic fan in the 90s I often thought we would lose at Poundland and we often did, got to be honest though just like last weekend we know how to dig deep when the going gets tough, they don't

13. CookieMonster Geez yer cookies Gold Member

7-0 calling it now, * the huns!:brendy:

StPauli1916 and Jeannie960 like this.
  14. Mr Shelby Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson. Forever and always.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Symphony
    I'd be lying if I said I was as confident as all the other games against them under Rodgers.

Nonetheless though, if we play as well as we know we can then it's a non contest.

Desperately need to put a marker down again.

15. Gavmontic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    High scoring game for sure. The Ref may be the deciding factor... BTW its 8 am KO time ovver here clocks go forward fae us.

Sydneysider likes this.
  16. LectersLuncheon

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henke
    Fav Celtic Song:
    all of them
    if the tribute act get ANYTHING from this game it only allows the bollocks narrative that "rangers are back" to continue

a good walloping puts the hoards back into the phantom zone and their board back into hiding

if we play our pressing game and keep that fud morelos in an offside position then we should have no worries

that being said they probably will never have a better chance to get something from us which why its so imperative that we dish out a good hiding to them

Tommy25 likes this.
  17. Spring Time Gold Member Gold Member

Good to see you back gyp. You silver tongued * you. :60:

18. dbhoy72

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley
    If the bhoys turn up we'll win, if not then we wont.

Think 2 up might be the way, and something is telling me Sinclair could be vital. Tavernier is total * ay defending, however his crossing is fkn superb, the *. So his wing is going to play a big part one way or another.

19. themouth1888

We need to put these hun * back in their place.

Dictate the game from start to finish. We have the players to do it. Would start with Dembele and Edouard as don't think they can handle it. How does the rest of the team shape up? Leave that to Brendan.

Into these *

Tommy25 likes this.
  20. Overkill187 Batshitcrazy

It's a must win game. Let's beat the scum and show them their place.