1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Cruelty To Animals Is Everywhere!

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by cidermaster, Jul 11, 2017.

Discuss Cruelty To Animals Is Everywhere! in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. cidermaster Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    That Depeche Mode when we score!!
    Read recently yet another horrible act of evil on an animal,this happened somewhere in England,2 young men,brothers turned on their young Bulldog.One brother filmed the other headbutting the poor dog,kicking it,standing on it,throwing down the stairs,both laughing their heads off.The poor dog lost the use of both hind legs and had to be put down 3 months later.
    And guess what,they got 21 weeks each * suspended,it is beyond evil and beyond upsetting for decent Human Beings.These pieces of * should be hung on piano wire for this.The RSPCA had to deal with 150,000 cases of Cruelty to animals last year,what the * is going on:31:

2. cidermaster Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Recently a 27 year old man,well an evil piece of * was charged and found guilty of stamping on a Boxer Dog Puppy and throwing it against a wall,the poor soul had to be put down.This happened in Texas,well the evil * got 12 years in prison,if only we had laws fit for cruel twisted * over here.
    How anybody can be cruel to dogs indeed animals has always been totally beyond me.I get too upset reading about cases,but sometimes you come across them.The Judge pointed out quite rightly before passing sentence that if he is capable of doing this evil crime to a dog it may be a human being next.

3. Grimm You belong to me!

Fav Celtic Player:
    John Thomson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Fields of Athenry
    This thread upsets me Cider, when I look at my two and see the love in their eyes for me I could never be bad to them, sad thing is a same look of love would have been in the eyes of that wee dug right before he battered it senseless, I would have to pay for the * to be in prison, birch the * daily until he croaks, *.

Callum McGregor likes this.
  4. cidermaster Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    It upsets me too pal,but the decent Human Beings need to aware of such evil,but yes the reason why we are all so upset on here is because we are indeed decent and love our canine members of our families to the deepest depths of our hearts:50:

Grimm likes this.