1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

celtic stuff you keep

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Scotia, Feb 25, 2018.

Discuss celtic stuff you keep in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Scotia Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    you wear the hoops thats good enough
    Fav Celtic Song:
    over and over
    Been messaging Packy back an forth regarding stuff you keep for whatever reason and was thinking what do you keep . to hand ive a wee photo album of the day i took my wee nephew to a tour of parkhead , photos of the stadium in construction (new wan ya fekkers ) and him with various players coming back from training, donnely , tommy burns manager at the time , bonnar, weighorst ,mcglaughlin ( his hero ) thom,bhoyd , theres more but at the back .. the show thatcher the red card , the souness judge me on my European hun record .. red star 3 card, my brick , European cup winners replica medal , the bells medal to top the ten , jinky wrist band ,celtic wrist band , legends scorers plate , in the loft ive got a box full of centenary stuff , books , ticket stubbs , ..... what youse keep .

2. Jack Torrance Heeeeeere's Johnny! Gold Member

I have lots of tickets from cup games and European games from over the years.. was a bit annoyed cause now they just activate your season ticket..

3. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Scarves, match programmes (my brother and I have some as far back as the 1930's), tickets, coffee mugs, flags, old Celtic Views and that's all I can think of.

I've also got a Celtic badge that is blue tac'd to my light switch.

packybhoy and bagforlife like this.
  4. Jax Teller

Fav Celtic Player:
    Thumb
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Soldier song
    Keep all my tickets and match programmes.

As Jack said its * that season ticket is activated and cant get tickets for some games, luckily i get relocated for European games so have those tickets, but would be nice to have a ticket for the huns thrashing at parkhead for instance.

StPauli1916 likes this.
  5. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Anything Celtic related. Too much to be honest. Passed all my shirts on too my lad. Scarves, badges, programmes,celtic views,toys,autographs,old team/player pics and books. Have to get stuff organised.

bagforlife likes this.
  6. WolfOfParkhead

Fav Celtic Player:
    All about the collective
    The faith:62:

bagforlife likes this.
  7. leeso-ardoyne

All tickets, books, programs, limited addition pics, all tops from since i was a kid, gold rings, shares, scarves, flags, badges, dvds, cds, pics of traveling over, at games etc.. Thats the first things that come to mind. In a * up way, i wont throw anything out from above.

bagforlife likes this.
  8. Johniebhoy.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Johnny thompson song
    Haven’t kept an awful lot of stuff from my younger years, but I kept an old tea towel I bought in the early seventies,it has the club history on one side and the Celtic song on the other,I also kept a European cup winners and a Scottish cup winners 1967 pennant.

bagforlife likes this.
  9. Sween

I have a massive programme collection in the attic from early to mid 90s and I have quite a few from the late 60s and 70s and from my dad and uncle.

I also have my grandads uefa cup final ticket and a celtic/barca half and half scarf that my grandad bought me in 2004. That is it really

bagforlife likes this.
  10. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    As most do I keep any tickets I get , it is a * just getting ST activated who says all progress is good, I used to always buy a programme but now only do it for bigger games tbh. Among my most prized programmes are Seville original (kept 2 for myself) also have a couple of the re-prints, most european games especially Juventus game what a * night Sutton :notworthy, 6-2 game, Programme for TB'S League win at tannadice and ticket (one of the few I have framed) Programmes from MON treble, BR treble and various other big games. I also keep the tops I buy. I get various Celtic related presents from family so have ties, socks, pens, cufflinks, watches, lighters etc you name it I've probably got it in a box, well except for the 3 bricks I have been given (slowly gonna own the building :giggle1:). I also have a couple of bottles of Whisky in presentation boxes etc. The plan is one day to sort through it all and frame stuff. I also have a few prints bought from Celtic and from those outside the ground. As I type this am having a cup of tea from a Centenary mug that is used virtually daily scary thing, for me, is its older than many of you reading this ffs.
    The strangest item, imo, I have is a Celtic pennant, nothing weird in that really you say huh, well when you read it one side says -Celtic - Pride of Scotland and on the other side - Celtic - Simply the best. :eek1: I am not making that up.

So aye, I have a few bits and pieces :ynwacelti

packybhoy and Gavmontic like this.
  11. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Forgot about bricks, got one of those on the Seville wall.

12. Cena Never Give Up Gold Member

Just tops and a few tickets

13. bagforlife Gold Member Gold Member

Dads got one on the Seville wall, niece got him it for Christmas he was over the moon

Callum McGregor likes this.
  14. honda Gold Member Gold Member

Kept all my old tops, every program from being a kid and a signed celtic ball. I should really post pictures up, its that old * knows whos on it tbh. A we signature book signed by every player during mons treble. Purely because my mates dad was working a painting job inside the stadium and we begged to get it :56:

Scarfs, tops, socks. Never chucked anything celtic that iv ever bought. Got a we celtic letter opener from a celtic corporate day my dad went to when i was a kid. Its a cracker. Pride of place at the sid of my junk mail pile :56:

15. FATLAZYBHOY Born in the steamie Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    CELTIC SONG (CLASSIC)
    got a poster from the original ''celtic story'' that was on at the pavilion.
    it was a poster that was on the wall in the foyer, and was behind glass.
    a wee distraction from my mates and I was out with a wee keyring penknife and undid the screws that held it onto the wall.

bagforlife likes this.
  16. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    A’hin

including crisp packets

:ynwacelti

packybhoy and bagforlife like this.
  17. simpy

Fav Celtic Player:
    larsson,charlie nicklas(1st season)
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people sing
    Anything with Celtic on it

18. cidermaster Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    That Depeche Mode when we score!!
    CR Smith home shirt from 85/86 season:84: Oh and 2 Scarfs from that season as well:84:

packybhoy likes this.
  19. smokie899

Fav Celtic Player:
    s.brown
    Tickets, shirts, scarves, few flags, badges, oh and found two random TalkCeltic badges in my drawer last week.

20. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

My Mum bought me the annual at Christmas right up till I was 25, running joke. Kept them and I'll pass them down to my kids when that happens.