1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Matchday] Zenit v Celtic (18:00 GMT - 22/02/18) BT Sport

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Jeremie Frimpong, Feb 16, 2018.

Discuss Zenit v Celtic (18:00 GMT - 22/02/18) BT Sport in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. bowroadbhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Celtic Song, Oh' Hampden in the sun,Fields of Athenry
    Don't know where we go from here, but not strengthening our defence when it was abundantly clear last season that that was our weakest point is beyond me. Bringing in a centre back who is way past his best and can't play in Europe says it all. Lets hope they create a new 3rd tier European competition; maybe we could get to the quarter finals or semi's.

2. strike twice

I was very disappointed with our performance the other night , but I'd like to mention 2 positives we can take from it . 1 , We will be free to concentrate on domestic duties without the hassle of travel/mid week fixtures when Scottish opponents are taking it easy . 2 , We have a lot of young inexperienced players who can learn and grow from this season's European adventure .
    And always remember that we haven't had the best of luck regarding the difficult group we were drawn in , and the number of injuries to important players .

3. gandolf

Fav Celtic Player:
    boruc and Mick
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Joe McDonnell
    I nice one strike twice * it. We were royally pumped out of Europe. Let's concentrate on the sheep.