1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Gutless, weak, bottle job's, pathetic, not good enough..

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by McChiellini.., Feb 22, 2018.

Discuss Gutless, weak, bottle job's, pathetic, not good enough.. in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. AJ Styles Moussa Dembele's eyes Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Sinclair
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Brendan needs to look at his coaching team, one thing Lenny did well was have Johan, Thompson and Garry Parker with him ex players who knew what it was like to play for at the highest level
    I'm sure John Kennedy is a good bloke but he's in charge of the defence and it simply isn't doing enough to warrant keeping him around

FrankMcCallum likes this.
  2. Mince.Charming

The lack of aggression ,passion and fight in games like last night and the last huns game is worrying. These are games that our players should be up for.

Bertie Cauld and bkk bhoy like this.
  3. Ciaran_67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jan Venegoor of Hessilink
    Apart from the CL first qualifying rounds, the last time we won back to back European games was in 2015 under Ronny when we beat Zagreb and Astra.

4. Martin_CFC

I think you’ve missed what I mean. I’m not talking about the players being he club just now, I am that we need to be realistic about the market we aren’t operating in during the transfer window.

A lot of folk want us to go and splash the champions league money on 2/3 players that could take us to the next level. The club is ultimately a business and there is no logic in gambling with our financial future.