1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Boys wearing make up

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Callum McGregor, Feb 7, 2018.

Discuss Boys wearing make up in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. leeso-ardoyne

I agree with society puts too much emphasis on people conforming to socially acceptable roles within society and your point about sharia law was a good point. I actually was thinking something similar when i left the house after posting what i did. Who is right and who is wrong. I guess my thinking has been shapped by everything ive seen,read and experienced throughout my life and with my attitude and willingness to always give my opinion, my opinion is what it is.

Still thou, if my sons walk in with their face all powered up in make up like a ghirl, they will still be getting knocked the * out :boxing::rofl:

packybhoy likes this.
  2. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Could you have imagined going up to riot with the Brits in Ardoyne in the 80s with a bit of lippy and eyeliner on. Can't throw petrol bombs tonight my jacket is 75% viscose and 25% lined nylon.
    My wee lad reckon there's not as much riots because the lads don't wanna * up their Gucci jumpers or Air Force 1s. I thought he's probably * right.:50:

Celtic Frost and Doogs. like this.
  3. leeso-ardoyne

Like i said above, i honestly dont care if someone is gay or transgender. If it makes them happy then so be it but IMO, it just goes against nature. If man was to go about just * men, the human race couldnt reproduce and thats the same for women flicking the bean with other women. We are designed or evolved they way we did for a reason, and have all our bits in the places they are for reproducing but if they want to get up to their activity, then so be it. Its like taking drugs or drinking alcohol. At the time, they are great, but we wherent designed to take gear or drink because if we were, it wouldnt * us up so much. All im saying, nature didnt intend for them to be like this. Anyway, * it, i think people get my opinion and some will agree, some wont. Thats on of the beauties of our society, we get to have our own.

4. leeso-ardoyne

Anyone in ardoyne or belfast left the house in eyeliner and lipstick on during the the 80s/90s, theyd have got mentally tortured for the rest of their days and would be on top rate DLA for not having the courage to leave the house again. The place was * wild. :giggle1:. Different breed today now though.

packybhoy likes this.
  5. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    Wrong. Homosexuality is naturally occurring. Things such as humans flying in an aircraft however, that 'goes against nature'.