1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Official TC Thread] Celtic v Hibernian, Ladbrokes Scottish Premiership, Saturday 27th of January 2018, 3pm kick off.

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Norm Peterson, Jan 23, 2018.

Discuss Celtic v Hibernian, Ladbrokes Scottish Premiership, Saturday 27th of January 2018, 3pm kick off. in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Jo-Jo-Buffon

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    walk alone on a champs league night
    Magic mate cheers was on a 12 hour shift 2day that one worked , all videos havent been working on here the last week an a bit???

2. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

Videos working fine for me.

3. bkk bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Hard to choose ... different players for different era's
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    thought we looked very poor after Griff went off.

Our front players were very static , or worse ..were deep in our own half defending. With the pace we have we need to keep 2 or 3 players at the half way line and hit teams on the break. How can teams push and contain us in our own half for extended periods? because our wingers and strikers are deep in our own half and we rarely looked like bursting forward with more than one player

Happy with the points but i think our possession game is affecting our forward play... players are now looking at options for a pass back / pass to the side instead of taking the man on or looking to play it forward and lose possession.

Just my opinion .. but i think we need to stop worrrying about possession so much... its not like that possession is being turned into goals in most games and don't get me started on the * ups at the back that occur due to loss of concentration or misplaced pass.. we are not that good at the back

bgmick likes this.
  4. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Don’t know mate..

5. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Second half was torture. Probably one of our worst of the season that half..

Only real chance I could remember was the Sinclair one where instead of just poking it he tried the usual steadying and placing. Was actually going wide on replay before the deflection..

A lot of arguing going on after. Brendan with player's and Broony was furious with Ntcham. Think because he could've slipped Sinclair clean through at the death but went sideways..

Sat really deep second half. It was pathetic..

CH4 likes this.
  6. Lecs

That actually drove me mad. I was * livid at that. A deliberate hand ball anywhere on the pitch is a yellow. Ridiculous decision. I thought the linesman was * useless as well. Our officials in Scotland are absolute dog *. We should start using other refs from different countries. Scottish referees aren't up to the task.

7. eire4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Well that proved to be quite the expensive win to say the least with the injuries to Griffiths and Gordon. Thought we really struggled in attack after Griff went off. Him being out based on how he looked the last 2 games is a massive blow right now in particular.

8. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

BBC highlights

9. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member