1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Zenit St Petersburg - Europa League 22/02/2018 tickets

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by Ivan Sokolovsky, Jan 6, 2018.

Discuss Zenit St Petersburg - Europa League 22/02/2018 tickets in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Ivan Sokolovsky

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fraser Forster
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    Hey guys. So I'm a Celtic fan from Russia. Me and my dad have been waiting for an away game in Russia for ages. But still we have the usual problem: can't buy tickets to the Celtic stand. Can anyone give some advice on how we can get hold of those? Because, I mean, there is nothing like enjoying the game alongside other bhoys and ghirls and we don't want to miss it.
    Appreciate y'all!

2. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    Sadly for aways in Europe and even domestically only Season Ticket holders can get tickets. So as you can imagine hardly likely anyone going to St Petersburg won't be using their ticket.

Only real chance is if someone can't make it at last minute and they have a friend going over. Have to say though that is a very remote possibility.

Can only suggest you try getting a Zenith ticket as close to the Celtic support as possible and then try talking , bluffing your way into the Celtic end.

3. BigRourkey

Fav Celtic Player:
    Present: Tierney Past: Jinky
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Just take some Bhoys to a local watering hole before the game, show them some fine Russian hospitality. Sit them by a warm fire, and then see if they will give you their ticket for face value.