1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Tickets for huns

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by TopBhoy998, Nov 12, 2017.

Discuss Tickets for huns in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. TopBhoy998

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    So I know there's barely a * hope of it but worth the ask of a question. Been stumped on what to get my da for christmas, want to bring him to a Celtic match (we barely ever get over with work and other commitments). My fondest memories was heading to a Celtic match at paradise with my da and making a weekend of it (living in the north of ireland). He's always said how much he would love to see a game against the huns, to experience that atmosphere. Now I know it can be a struggle to get tickets but what's the chances of getting a ticket for the spring game next year? Either way he'll be going to a match but wouldn't mind making it special for him

2. Norm Peterson

It’ll be difficult pal, as these tickets are like gold dust. It’ll depend how much you’ll pay, but getting the hospitality tickets might be the best shout as they’re normally on general sale I think?

3. NA CEILTIGH

I agree about hospitality tickets. Can be up to 150 but worth it if your want to gaurentee a ticket. Ask your local supporters club also. They might surprise you and book u up with them.

4. TopBhoy998

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Cheers lads, probably go hospitality, my first match was hospitality so may as well re-pay the favour to him :56:

5. Lion1961 Bookmaker

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky Johnstone
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fenian Record Player
    Only way to guarantee tickets is to take the current four match package on offer. But you might be able to buy hospitality just for the Huns. If not try selling on the three games you can't make it to. If doing that best to hope for really is to get the price of a normal ticket back for the other three games. Expensive way to see just the one game but others like yourself will see it as being worth it.

Chances are though even with it being the scum there will be spares on offer on the day outside the ground. Long way to come though and risk not getting a ticket.

Given the date of this one i'd imagine there are a fair few ST holders who live down in England and even Ireland who can't make it over. Mainly because if they rely on public transport & plan on returning on the 31st nothing runs in Scotland. Plus some will be skint and stuck with family over Xmas so it's possible they will allow someone else to use their ST.

6. ScouseHoops Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace/The Huddle Song!
    Virgin Trains is running on 31st December, I know as I have booked my train + I'm staying over.