1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Have you ever had Morphine?

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Bonobhoy, Aug 25, 2017.

Discuss Have you ever had Morphine? in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. paulmcq1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    mcgeady, donati, boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    over and over
    Had it and oxycontin after my heart surgery a few years ago, was a class feeling for sure and i talked some * to my ma on it lol.. you dont get a wee button to do it yourself but if you ask the nurse they will release a bit any time there never really seemed to be a limit from what i remember

2. auldbertie

Fav Celtic Player:
    bobby lennox
    Fav Celtic Song:
    celtic your favourites in green .... present day.. let the people sing
    Had it once , about 40 years ago . This was in the days when you could phone a doctor out . 3 o'clock in the morning I had excruciating pain with colic ( no wonder babies scream the house down ) . Wee jab , woke up 12 hours later and floated to the bathroom . Amazing stuff

3. Lancashire Nick

Fav Celtic Player:
    Bobby Lennox
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields Of Athenry
    I've never had it, but I had a girlfriend who had it when she was in hospital with disc problems. She was in such pain that the nurses used to give her extra shots to keep her quiet, and she used to hallucinate and think she was a fruit (think it was an orange or tangerine but it's so long ago I can't quite remember now) ....... It was very funny though.

4. trip2themoon Concomitant Allez-Vous?

Fav Celtic Player:
    Peter Grant
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Boys of the Old Brigade

Are the slow release Oxys those crush proof pills? An American pharmaceutical company has created a crush proof pill to stop people like me doing what I do with them. I don't like how the crush proof pills become a gooey, sticky mess in your stomach. It looked really nasty, like it could clog up your gut. My 100mg MSTs are slow release. Instant release are only available up to 30mg. I crush up the wee balls in an envelope and eat the powder.

I think it's only a matter of time before all the slow release opiates are crush proof. They call it drug abuse but I treat my opiates better than I treat friends and loved ones.

jake10 and greengrocer like this.
  5. trip2themoon Concomitant Allez-Vous?

Fav Celtic Player:
    Peter Grant
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Boys of the Old Brigade

We used to be able to get some opiates over the counter that are stronger than all we get now. The strongest we can get now over the counter is Paramol which has 7.5mg of Dihydrocodeine per pill.

We used to be able to get Kaolin and morphine over the counter as an upset stomach cure. The kaolin clay would settle at the bottom so you could drain of the morphine liquid. I heard it was lovely stuff. There was also Gee's Linctus which has Laudanum in it. I manged to get a bottle off an online chemist for about a fiver. It's really nasty tasting stuff (I think the alcohol gives it it's horrible taste), I managed to drink about 3 quarters of the bottle before my stomach gave up and said: any more of that and I'll bring the lot back up. It was a nice warm buzz though.

6. Valhalla Thus spoke Batistuta.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Operation a week today so hopefully I'll be getting some :party048:

Bumblebee and Cumbernauld Bhoy67 like this.
  7. Paul McAuley

FS man Diffs, Slippery slope. Whats wrong with Valium like the rest of Scotland.

8. trip2themoon Concomitant Allez-Vous?

Fav Celtic Player:
    Peter Grant
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Boys of the Old Brigade

Valium are a totally different kind of drug and the ones getting sold on the streets now are all fake * full of Etizolam.

9. Bumblebee

10. littlekennie

Fav Celtic Player:
    nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    four leaf clover
    Yeh etizolam consumed with alcohol kills. Wee brother was given one and died few hours after consumption was a lovely guy just hanged about with wrong people and trusted them

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

11. Fully87

Fav Celtic Player:
    Leigh Griffiths
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    I remember years ago when ever I was in hospital for operatons etc they used to pump me full of morphine, liters eh the * stuff. You would be absolutely tripping balls talking to the wall talking to ghosts and seeing * Leprachuans. Nowadays they hit you with * 5mil doses at spaced out intervals must be heavy cutbacks or something now or maybe they dont want people getting high anymore free of charge from the countrys health service.

paulmcq1888 likes this.
  12. paulmcq1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    mcgeady, donati, boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    over and over
    Id guess cut backs would be the reason but not positive about that but as far as i mind if id been asking for more every 10mins they would give me a bit or every 2mins would get it as well didnt seem to have an actual limit or that

13. trip2themoon Concomitant Allez-Vous?

Fav Celtic Player:
    Peter Grant
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Boys of the Old Brigade

Morphine is quite cheap to produce. That's why the Methadone programme is so crappy and pretty much useless. Methadone costs a lot more than Morphine to produce and most people who are on Methadone still regularly use Smack. If the government let doctors prescribe Morphine it would save the NHS a fortune. This would also cut down crime because people wouldn't be doing all sorts of dodgy things to get their Smack money and it would eliminate the need for dealers so the police could better spend their time going after the likes of murderers and rapists.

In Holland there is prescription Heroin available for long term users but you have to be over 30 to get it. You visit a clinic every day and they give you everything you need to have a charge, including everything you need if you smoke it. Some of the people who are on the prescription don't like it any more because it's not like when you do it at home where you can relax, skin up a joint and chill. Some of them feel it's a hassle having to go and get it every day.

Of course you would never have anything like that here in the UK. The attitude you would have from your average Daily Mail reader type would be: why should drug addicts be given what they want? Instead of looking at the huge advantages of replacing Methadone with pharmaceutical Heroin.

I saw a programme where a young woman who was lucky enough to get prescription Morphine in place of her Methadone talked about how it has changed her life massively for the better. On Methadone she was constantly depressed, lethargic and had no get up and go at all. Now she has her shot every morning, she's been studying at college and she works. She said whilst on Methadone she had no desire to go to college at all.

TL;DR: They give far less Morphine in hospitals there days because doctors are paranoid about patients leaving and ending up with a habit after their convalescence.

Edit: I popped 500mg about an hour and a half ago, starting to feel it now, getting that warm glow...:84:

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
    jake10 and Fully87 like this.
  14. Gundog Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    You don't get them on the street. You phone up the triage doctor screaming and swearing that your back is locked and having spasms then send your partner round to pick up your prescription.

I know this works cos I did it when my back genuinely went, but by the time my partner got home with them I was a good bit better so kept them, ended up using them to help me sleep when I had a bad case of tonsillitis a month later and when I went to see the out of hours nurse she asked if I was taking any pain relief so I said valiums to help me sleep and she handed me a bunch more :giggle1:

Fully87 likes this.
  15. trip2themoon Concomitant Allez-Vous?

Fav Celtic Player:
    Peter Grant
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Boys of the Old Brigade

Valium's a strange one for pain. For any kinds of spasms you should try and get Pregabalin. Pregabalin are great. The capsules are available up to 300mg. 450mg is my favourite dose for a nice wee euphoric high.

I like a Benzo now and again and I'm lucky enough to have a constant supply of free Clonazepam. They come in 3 sizes: 0.5mg, 1mg and 2mg. For years it was only the 0.5mg (or 500microgram) I was able to get now I've got the 2mg. The 2mg are ridiculously strong.

I once sold 12 of the 2mg to a mate of mine and I told him: "Be careful with these, they are 4 times stronger than the last ones so that 12 is equivalent to 48 of the usual ones". The boy I sold them to is a mechanic and we were all round my other mate's back garden because Kev was working on Alan's car. Kev ended up popping the whole 12. Kev said I need to go pick up a part so I'm off to Inchinnan. Alan ended up * off upstairs to his bed, this was about 1 in the afternoon, so that left me and John in the garden with the car that was being worked on.

About 3 or 4 hours passed and there was still no sign of Kevin. Paisley to Inchinnan in a car should take about 45 minutes there and back at most. Got to about 8pm and I said to John: "if he's eaten all 12 of them he's crashed that motor". Alan appeared back down about 9pm and we told him about Kevin * off hours ago to get a part. We didn't tell Alan that Kevin was mad way it after eating all they Clonazepam, but we said to Alan you'll need to go down to the station and report the car as stolen, you might get into bother if you lent a car to someone who was a bit wrecked. I told Alan that Kevin had had a few Clonazepam but we didn't tell him how many. Alan's back door is always open if someone's in the house and they all leave their car keys in the kitchen so we told Alan to say that Kevin stole the car keys from there. The 3 of us walk to to Mill Street polis station and just coming out as we got there was Kevin. He'd did end up crashing the car and it was sitting somewhere between Inchinnan and Paisley.

It's a minor miracle that he didn't knock anyone down and kill them. He got a fine and a ban so he came out of it relatively unscathed. I told the daft *:"* telt ye no tay all a them, did you no believe me when I said they're 4 times stronger". First time I took the 2mgs I only took 2 of them and I was out my nut. My Da' gets them on script and his dose was 2 of the 0.5mg a day. This one time the chemist didn't have any so they gave my Da a bottle of the 2mg ones and told him to half them. There was about a hundred in them. I was like: yeessss, jackpot. In the early/mid 1990s a blue Valium (10mg) sold for £1 a pop and a yellow (5mg) was 50p a pop. Because of how * the Valium on the street is now I reckon a 2mg Clonazepam is worth a quid each. They are as strong as a 2mg Xanax and when I was buying Xanax recently they were going for £10 for 5.

16. Farmer

My ex-girlfriend was addicted to morphine and Demerol. Tried them a few times, not my cup of tea.

17. trip2themoon Concomitant Allez-Vous?

Fav Celtic Player:
    Peter Grant
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Boys of the Old Brigade
    When I take my Morphine I like to leave a good bit of time between taking them so I get a good dunt off them. I'd forgot how hard it is to pish when full a Morphine. Had to sit down and fill the sink up with warm water and sit there with my hand in the water.

@Farmer: I just found out that Demerol is another name for Pethidine. I've never had Pethidine but my aunt's had it and she said it was lovely.

I wish I had a bit of hash the noo, a joint goes great with Morphine. I get paid on Monday and off for 3 days then. Think I'll get a lump of that pollen then. £20 for a quarter and it's a decent smoke. Some * want £30 for a quarter of the pollen. FFS, it's like 1994 prices again.

18. Oaked Aged

Fav Celtic Player:
    Di Canio , Cadete , PVH
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let the people...........
    Dilaudid . Kidney stone about 10 years ago, painful .

Just half the dose and I was in utopia . Unbelievable

TimFloyd likes this.
  19. FATLAZYBHOY Born in the steamie Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Samaras
    Fav Celtic Song:
    CELTIC SONG (CLASSIC)
    few years back when I got my appendix out.
    sitting waiting to go to theatre and a doctor gave me a small dose and I was flicking through some magazine, think it was that O.K magazine cos posh and becks where on the front cover and they were walking about on the cover. freaky as f*ck.

20. Colin Robinson Gold Member Gold Member

Can see why people get so easily addicted to opiates. Been prescribed 30mg co-codamol a few times for abdominal pain and it's probably the most relaxing feeling possible after taking them. And that's not even particularly potent.

Glad I've only got a small prescription. Not keen on messing around with the stuff. Really takes the edge off the pain though so grateful in that sense.

Murph-E likes this.