1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Ever Booed The Team

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by celtic claire, Apr 6, 2008.

Discuss Ever Booed The Team in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. midgeybhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    dalglish n larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    ynwa
    <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">never have n never will i think nut u never know if they where really poor
    </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2. jimmibhoy

I only stayed behind on Saturday to make sure i booed. Also made sure that wee f**er Strachan heard what i had to say about his inability to manage our team. If that means i'm not a fan then fine. Some ppl talk some * in here, suggesting that you're not a fan unless you behave in the the same manner as them. How fe**ing arrogant is that?

3. markthecelt

no i would never boo the team anyone that does is not a real supporter.

4. Rosco67

Fav Celtic Player:
    Big Bobo Balde
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Making a point without an explanation is never good. I wait in anticipation to find out how I'm not a 'real supporter':rolleyes: