1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

[Link] Adnan Januzaj

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by CalgaryBhoy, Jun 13, 2017.

Discuss Adnan Januzaj in the Transfer Rumours area at TalkCeltic.net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    I believe you. You don't usually bullshit so don't let me down. Btw have you PMd Wonder bhoy yet?

Mr Shelby likes this.
  2. markeyboy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Agree completely with your first bit.

In regards to the second Paragraph he hasn't really progressed much since mate, that's why he's been loaned out to Dortmund (Disaster loan move where he couldn't get a game) and he's been very, very average at Sunderland, below average I'd even say. He's 22 now, it's not like he's 17, he should be starting to make an impact in some way.

Only managed 1 goal and very few assists (Don't have the exact stats, but I'd be surprised if it was more than 4) But, I concede, like you say, I'm not judging him too harshly at Sunderland, our entire team was pathetic, even the best players in the World would struggle to stand out such was the low morale/confidence.

But, I've already said, there's a potentially excellent player in there somewhere, if anyone can bring out the best of him it's BR. Like you say, it's a very different enviroment to play in at Celtic, more time on the ball, I hope I'm wrong and he's a massive success story (If there is any truth in this rumour), I'm just a bit bitter it could mean we're not getting Paddy who is much the better option.

You only need to look at Sinclair to see how much a move away from a certain environment to a new challenge, can completely transform a player.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  3. seanbee01

Fav Celtic Player:
    scott brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    let the people sing
    We won't get him and even if we did I wouldn't be thrilled he walks about the pitch like he isn't interested half the time, if he's no moaning he's diving, someone who had a lot of potential and suddenly vanished, hope we make one or two impressive signings and hopefully its done soon getting back into the CL is essential for us to keep progressing under BR.

4. celtic_jvoh

Singed for Real Sociedad for 9.7mil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.