1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Madeleine McCann

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by CrazyBhoy, Aug 12, 2007.

Discuss Madeleine McCann in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
    Must admit i'm confused by it all, don't really know what to make of it ..............:43:

2. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    I asked a question, a fair one given you 'only mentioned' the Pope in all of this ffs. I told you to wind your neck in for what you 'assumed', if you don't like that tough *, sue me. You also never answered but as I said that's fair enough. Telling me I cant 'grasp' something as well ,* * that's a belter.
    As for the rest of your pish , that is seriously getting boring as well as embarrassing tbh.

3. Marty McFly Whoa, this is heavy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Broony
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Imagine the flight home they were sat next to chatty mcchatterson family who tells them how annoying the start of their holiday was because they lost their luggage...

Senna s1979 likes this.
  4. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    * up eh, there are loads of posts in here questioning the family and their connections, so why don't you work your way through them aswell, I pointed out their high up connections nothing else and you twisted it.

5. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
  6. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
  7. Tim-Time 1888 Always look on the bright side of Life Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Enrico Annoni
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail Hail
    What the * are you slavering about now, I have stated on many occasions that they are involved so try and at least have a clue what you are * talking about.

I haven't 'twisted' anything, I asked a perfectly fair question after you dragged the Pope into it. But carry on, its not me looking like a * :50:

8. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    I dragged the pope into it as a * valid point, do all the parents of missing kids get a private meeting with him or just the McCanns, they are well connected higher up as all the Murdoch media backing and MI5 involvement show, the main question is why?

9. Senna s1979

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Websites called the McCann files and findmaddie I think they are called.
    On phone atm so can't check them to post links.

10. CheGuevara

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Debate civilly please

11. Sno'sLeftFoot

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
  12. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
    Yes it is.

13. Gyp Rosetti Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic symphony
  14. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    Well Marilyn Munro then :52: I was just fishing names/ideas off the top of my head and using them as examples of how we tend to build a picture of events that might never have happened in the way that we think :56:

15. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    I read that and it seems to me that most of the concern lay with Mrs Gasper and that her husband although thinking what was said and done was in poor taste thought little of it. Mrs Gasper was probably also running on womens intuition which I would never ever discount. I believe she was more than likely correct in her assessment of this man which doesn't say a lot for GM either. If he were a decent man he would have slapped a comment like that down immediately. What surprises me is that Mrs G allowed this guy anywhere near her child during bathing time. I wouldn't have been able to help myself stepping in and shielding my child and I wouldn't have given a * what anyone in the company was thinking. If this happened in the context that Mrs G said it did then perhaps she and her husband were themselves being groomed to see if they were ok with this kind of stuff.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
    Gyp Rosetti likes this.
  16. Aidan O’Shea

Would not trust that Gerry McCann.

17. StevieBhoooy!

You know.. I've never really thought too much about this case until recently...

I knew about it when it happened and while my immediate thoughts were "what the * were they doing leaving young kids alone abroad?" I generally took the 'abducted to order' view on it... It's not ideal but you'd have thought two wealthy doctors could have drummed up a baby sitter or just taken shifts in the room if they were desperate to extend their evening.

My assumption was also that they left Portugal in the end because they concluded that the child was no longer there!

I'll tell you one thing from ten years ago that week and the weeks after... That neglectful pair managed to make every man in the uk if not northern hemisphere, feel like he was under suspicion if seen alone with a blonde little girl! I was often with my sisters little girl (blonde 6) at that time... I remember folk turning their heads and looking closely at us. A guy in a car at traffic lights opened his window leaned into the passenger side and shouted "Madeleine " to see if it got a reaction... In a supermarket the next day a woman actually forced herself between us and stared my niece right in the eyes for a few seconds before looking at me then just walking off! Nearly shoved a cucumber up her cheeky *. This sort of thing (double takes in street) went on a few weeks. Don't know if it was some media campaign to find Maddie or something but the whole thing stirred up the misguided paranoid vigilance of the sun-reading uk public for sure!

18. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    I realize that must have been uncomfortable for you but if I were a parent of a missing child I would have been grateful for that kind of vigilance as I'm sure that you would have been. I also think that it brought the thought closer home to a lot of parents and grand parents that in the world we live in today children aren't safe. There were incidents in recent years of people trying to * children under the noses of their parents/siblings in busy shopping areas. We only have to remember the James Bulger case. There was a lot of false alarms across the world with Maddie so it just goes to show the ripple effect that the case had. If it makes even one child safer I for one would be glad of the scrutiny uncomfortable it may be.

19. Twisty Rodgers out !!! Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Every single piece of forensic evidence points to them. There's really little to debate about the case. Except what they done with her body.

These * have played every person that believes the mince they read/hear in the media like a fiddle for ten years.

It's absolutely baffling.

20. The Greenman King of kings

Exactly how those scumbags haven't been taken to court is beyond me.

Twisty likes this.