1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Bobo

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by BTG, Jul 20, 2004.

Discuss Bobo in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Whilst at teh Fulham game the other day myself and Larsson noticed that not only did Bobo not come out before the match with everyone else but he also didn't get on the team coach, this would surely indicate that he wasn't even at the game. Does anybody know why? As far as i'm aware he hasn't got an injury and surely he should be back from his summer holidays by now. It got me thinking, could Bobo be thinking of going elsewhere to ply his trade or was he simply not at the due to lets say, a family illness?

What are your thoughts? I've always thought that Bobo's a pretty loyal guy and wouldn't think that he'd leave us.

2. Mark

I'm sure if anything was wrong, the papers would know right away. Could be anything though. Got me worried now! Lol!

3. larsson97_04

Fav Celtic Player:
    Maloney, JVOH
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    sorry for my long break away it was a shock to me that i was going away with my family. well back to the point of this thread.....

I hope that Bobo does stay at Celtic he is a good player. but why would Bobo not come to the game? why was he not even on the coach? and why was he not on the pitch?

I hope that he will be staying at Celtic but lets see what the future is for him.....

4. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

He plated last night for the full 90 minutes and he had a good game. I dont think hes going anywere!

5. larsson97_04

Fav Celtic Player:
    Maloney, JVOH
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    i hope he does not go anywhere i really do.