1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Irish woman missing in Glasgow.

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by faw cough, Apr 13, 2015.

Discuss Irish woman missing in Glasgow. in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. The Prof Administrator Administrator

Fav Celtic Player:
    Jinky
  2. KRS-1888 Scott La Rock

..for all of the USA's wrongs,at least he'd never have seen the light of day again.

Disgusting sentence for what he done.

3. Senna s1979

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Think a life sentence should be 50 years minimum.
    Poor lassie.

4. johnnyryan

He never will see the light of day again, it's 23 years before he can only apply for parole doesn't mean he'll get parole.

5. PaulM1888 Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Aye if you're a woman. The guy is a coward, he'll get chewed up and spat out in jail.

6. trip2themoon Concomitant Allez-Vous?

Fav Celtic Player:
    Peter Grant
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Boys of the Old Brigade

Good chance it will be rejected. Her who hates Mondays has had her parole application rejected several times.

7. MacEwan Himmy Butler Gold Member

Reckon he will get some amount of treatment in jail from some of the inmates. Deserved too. Honestly hope the * is beaten half to death and lives the rest of his life in *.

8. CFC_67_88

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fraser Forster
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Victor Wanyama
    what was the motive though thats the scary part....did he do for the sheer pleasure of killing?

9. trip2themoon Concomitant Allez-Vous?

Fav Celtic Player:
    Peter Grant
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Boys of the Old Brigade

He'll probably get put in with the beasts and rapists.

10. StoneIsland

Thats guarnteed, these * are always protected :31:

11. KRS-1888 Scott La Rock

I wouldn't be so sure,seems to me that after a while they're all released in Britain,with a new identity to help.

12. anonymous

I remember around the time she went missing, there was a lot of speculation and comments on social media about something nasty happening on cctv near some shop..does anyone know if there was any truth to this? given that there is supposedly no cctv of her willingly getting into the car with him, I wonder was she maybe forced? I just find it strange that a girl who didn't like getting taxis alone would get into a car with a total stranger who offered her a lift after just meeting him, especially as she'd only been in glasgow a few weeks, and lets face it pacteau doesnt exactly look charming. I don't want to sound like a victim blamer because I am definitely not, this is 100% pacteaus fault, its just a question that intrigues me why she left with him. I've wondered did he pretend he needed help or something to lure her away? isnt that what the serial killer Ted Bundy did to some of his victims? lured them away to his car before murdering them. This case is very similar to what he did to certain extent, so chilling and disgusting. Pacteau is one sick sick maniac who should never again be left near a woman.

23 years before parole is nothing for what he did, I hope he is never released as I believe he will rape and kill again. He's an absolute pig with a severe hatred for women and needs to be kept off the streets.

This murder is so shocking it sends shivers down my spine, Its one of those cases, I think, that will stay in the publics memory for a very long time to come like the jamie bolger/sarah payne/meredith kercher/holly and jessica/sallyanne bowman cases to mention but a few. seriously unbelievable and beyond comprehension how another human being could do what that freak pacteau did.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2015
  13. Graeme1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Ajer
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Maybe he spiked her drink, obviously we can only speculate but that could be one reason why she left with him

14. anonymous

So it seems Pacteau is set to appeal the 23 year minimum sentence handed down to him for being too harsh. Lets just hope it backfires badly on him and gets increased by an extra 10 years, hopefully more.

What an evil creature, he admitted the crime, he should not be allowed appeal it.