1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

SC replay Celtic v Dundee Utd 18 March 7.45 KO

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Lion1961, Mar 16, 2015.

Discuss SC replay Celtic v Dundee Utd 18 March 7.45 KO in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. StevieBhoy93

Why? He has raised a bunch of hotheaded * that dont care about there own seasonbut only breaking legs and ruining others. His attempted defence of the indefensible makes it hard for anybody to think of him as anything but an *

2. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

I remember some of our bigger games being replayed on VIP in the past. The chat there has a lot of tims on it too, hoping someone on there is on the ball.

3. Biggie Smalls

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kris commons
    :50:

4. Markybhoy

No he isn't. Before the first Scottish Cup tie nobody in their right mind would have called Dundee Utd a team of hatchet men. Why? Because they're not.

That first game where there were three red cards has just set the tone for the games that have followed. It's highly irregular for teams to face each other four times on the trot and there's obviously beginning to be a bit of bad blood between some of the players. Familiarity breeds contempt. It happens.

It is not a reflection of Jackie MacNamara though. He's not sending his team out there to kick lumps out of Celtic. That wasn't his style as a player and it's not his style as a manager.

5. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Yep, he actually got there keeper off the hook with this hard done by, ref bias against united * he's been pedalling..

He's assembled some mob up there now..

6. Wicker Bhoy

Will the spfl youtube channel be doing * highlightes of this? Or will anyone?

7. Lanz

8. Jeannie960 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Daizen Maeda
    I think Jackie and Ronny got off on the wrong foot from the start. Ronny being Norwegian doesn't sugar coat and says it like it is and I think Jackie thought he was being disrespectful. I think it was simply a misunderstanding on Jackies part. Whatever I don't think Jackie likes him but I daresay Ronny isn't particularly fussed ........he's there to do a job and it's a bonus if he get's along with everyone in the game but he's not there to be liked.

9. WolfOfParkhead

Fav Celtic Player:
    All about the collective
    howd we play?

10. Green Socks

That's fine but he's personally attacked his old club saying that we have been pressuring referee's etc to make things go our way. He's coming across as a complete cry baby so it's no wonder people are fed up of him here.

11. Wicker Bhoy

The absolute pish he's been chatting in the media since the first game is a reflection of him though.

12. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    If this robust style isn't coming from Jackie, which I don't believe, then why hack after hack, game after game, is he not doing anything about it..
    That's 3 times in a row, McGowan has taken liberties with us, why not sub him? Because it was part of the plan, hitting us hard, on the edge and whatever it took to beat us..

13. Biggie Smalls

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kris commons
    What manager admits his players are in the wrong? At best you get the old "I didn't see it".

14. Slaw Gold Member Gold Member

VikingBhoy was kind enough to offer me his CelticTV off his own bat tonight so I could use his audio and he's also said I can use it to watch the replay tonight.. Absolute top guy :50:

Roon ye :icon_mrgreen:

15. marti~bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson & Nakamura
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    If complaining about refereeing decisions against the team you manage makes you a * then there aren't many managers in the world game who aren't.

16. Markybhoy

Only if they have the memory span of a goldfish. Anybody who is willing to forget everything Jackie did for this club as a player because of things that have happened in the last fortnight is ungrateful to say the least.

17. JC Anton Get yer, hats, scarfs badges & tapes

Jackie should have faced the press, but he has always hated losing do yous not rememeber?

Hard wee * but fair as a player, his inferior team trying everything to win, don't have a problem with that personally.

Some dirty wee players tho and the cheating may come from Darren Jackson who like to throw himself around.

Ah well at least they voted Yes.

18. Slaw Gold Member Gold Member

We'll have to agree to disagree mate. I believe Jackie has encouraged the players' bad behaviour because he knew it was their only hope of beating us.

19. TheHappyLoss

Best home game this season. Bar 5 minutes we totally * on them. Delighted for wee Forrest he was excellent, Efe Ambrose Balondor,:56:

20. Biggie Smalls

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kris commons
    He's always been really competitive like this. Just didn't notice because he was playing for celtic.