1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Internazionale vs. Celtic (26/2/2015, 6pm, BT Sports 1)

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by KevMan, Feb 22, 2015.

Discuss Internazionale vs. Celtic (26/2/2015, 6pm, BT Sports 1) in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. KevinColeman93

Fav Celtic Player:
    Stefan Johansen
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    The Green Brigade funded that display. The one the year later when they beat us and Brown got sent off was club funded (and *). Yeah i know what you mean mate, Chelsea are another example.. they have flags strategicaly placed by the club and most/all displays are club funded. The GB are known for being very creative and very rarely have a similar tifo.

I found this on the Inter ultras.. www.theguardian.com/football/the-ge...le-inter-milan-serie-a-alternative-club-guide - a good read for anyone into the scene.

Yeah we have the same problem here.. people come out en mass for the big games in Europe etc, but stay away from the run of the mill league games. To be honest i can't blame them either. The guts of £30 to watch *, or a little extra to watch some of Europe's finest. If you're unfortunate enough not to be able to afford every game then you're gonna chose the big games when you can go, and rightly so.:celt_2:

2. eddiebhoy0109

Fav Celtic Player:
    stan petrov
    Fav Celtic Song:
    between pierre,paolos or cadetes
    Gordon

Mathews VVD Denayer Izzy

Biton Brown

Armstrong Stef GMS

Griff

3-2 Celtic VVD,GMS and Griff

3. Bauscia

I'm delighted to know you have this kind of groups, very rare in the UK. I've been to Old Trafford and Stamford Bridge and got disappointed by the noise level. To me it seemed like a theatre audience (but nothing beats spanish stadiums, so sad), nobody singing exept for two or three chants (Glory man utd,united united, cheeeelsea..). Just look at this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmWj_CKQ828. I think it's more like a cultural thing, Italians and latins are usually more noisy and passionate, but not only in football, in life generally but you already know this.

Regaring the ultras stuff I have to say it's pretty accurate, which is a rare thing, generally we are treated like animals.:icon_mrgreen:Obviously it is something bigger, I think you've to attend to a derby to understand it more (better if AWAY).

For the attendace well, that's it. It's all about money, people is no more able to spend. It's not because now we've a * team, I've seen worst. Obviously the occasional supporter comes only for big games or when the squad is rockin', but the problem now is the base. There's no rechange. It's hard to see 16 years old guys comin to games, havin their first stadium drunk... because there's no money. People complain about empty stadiums and bla bla bla..but the complaining ones never come to a normal game..

Regarding the game...not wanting to stop your hype but..you're worst than us. Last week we played our worst defensive game of the season but despite of this, we still have the chance to pass through. I read about our 10spot but you got to understand that we've had a donkey coaching for 1 season and a half. We're recovering now, we're young, the future is ours. Our midfield has also played the world cup, even the benchers (Medel, Guarin, Hernanes, Kovacic, Shaqiri). Palacio has played the final. We lack at back, and there's where you can hit us. If u come to San Siro playing your football, you'll get busted. If u come to San Siro, sit back, and counter attack as fast as you can, you have a chance. But..are you able to sit back?

4. Bauscia

5. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    We probably could but we won't. I imagine we'll come to win the game by attacking and getting forward as thats how we've played all season even though when our new manager came in we were quite bad at this style of play and not fit enough but as time has went on we have got used to how we play and the players have great levels of fitness now.

6. aliceinsound

One thing to remember is that if craig gordon had played to the level he is capable of we could have quite possibly won that game 2-1, as he made two big mistakes. I think Inter are the stronger team but celtic still have a good chance of going through.

7. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Have we went ahead in all our European away games this season?

Pretty sure we went 1-0 up against Rejkavik, Maribor and Legia, went 2-1 up against Salzburg, 1-0 up against Astra and 2-1 up against Zagreb?

Looked the up, we actually went 1-0 up in all our European Away games except Dinamo Zagreb were we went 1-0 down but turned it round to take the lead 2-1.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2015
  8. Glasgow_Bhoy88

Yeah. We were up twice against Salzburg too.

9. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    If we can go ahead against Inter I think we'll go through, for me we should be targetting 3 goals there - even if it results in losing 5-3 or something, I want us to have a right go at scoring goals against them and winning.

10. Glasgow_Bhoy88

Of course but in Europe we seem to start strong, go up then fade badly toward HT then come out and get overwhelmed.

I don't think we will be able to come back form being down at HT.

Considering all the talk of goal fest it'll probably be a boring 1-0 win :smiley-laughing002:

11. davidhannah

It was mentioned tonight 30,000 to be in attendance, which won't be an intimidating atmosphere, and strangely Inter are playing away tonight to Calgari. I watched the game back their defense looked devoid of confidence, lets hope their fans get on top of them. I believe Celtic will win this.

12. NA CEILTIGH

Inter have made a few changes for tonight's game. Vidic is back and podolski starting. Is vidic starting to get him fit for thursday night or to give someone else a break. Podolski can't play so I'm thinking he's starting tonight to give palacio a break. Hopefully this is a tough game for inter. Have a feeling we will win 1-0 or 2-1. Hope to * I'm right, although I always fancy us to win lol.

13. liam_bhoy

Inter have been * in this game so far. Very slow in attack and making silly mistakes in defense.

14. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Absolutley honkin defending from Vidic there, Cagliari should have scored.

Vidic is probably worse than the two diddies who played against us, hopefull he plays :56:

15. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Juan Jesus taking his turn to make a * of himself.

What a bunch of pure pish they have it the back. We need to get * into them with pace from all angles.

Vidic awful again there, this mob are a laughingstock at the back.

16. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Medel taking his turn to cause a calamity at the back, are * watching this mob? Cagliari should have scored again there, comical defending every 2 minutes.

17. liam_bhoy

That M'Poku guy playing for Cagliari is brilliant, so skillful.

18. WolfOfParkhead

Fav Celtic Player:
    All about the collective
    Out attack should get 2 no bother on this defence , Cagliari can't finish at all.

19. WolfOfParkhead

Fav Celtic Player:
    All about the collective
    We don't need to change anything , they can't keep the ball at all. any pace and precision in a attack is resulting in a decent chance for cagliari.

20. ILoveTheCeltic

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Im hoping for 3, the away game may suit us better, calmer crowd making the players more settled and slight pressure on Inter to play better.

We should definitely be going there to score goals and win though, we havent come up against as bad a defending as this in Europe for a long time.

Vidic is worse than Dan Majstorovic, he cant get near anycunt here and Juan Jesus and Ranocchia are almost as bad, full-backs nothing to fear going forward and dross at the back.