1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Internazionale vs. Celtic (26/2/2015, 6pm, BT Sports 1)

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by KevMan, Feb 22, 2015.

Discuss Internazionale vs. Celtic (26/2/2015, 6pm, BT Sports 1) in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Unrepentant

Fav Celtic Player:
    Bobby Lennox
    We might as well go for it, we will conced in my opinion therefore even if do lose and early go it's not a total disaster.

Ideally we can put pressure on them at the start and it we get to half an hour gone 0-0 or better I would fancy our chances.

Actually with our fitness levels of we can keep the scores level and go for it second half where we are superior in terms of fitness we could do it.

However at the end of the day this is Celtic away in Europe. Too many past nightmares to think we won't implode although a few better results away in recent years.

I would start Commons.

2. Bauscia

Hello guys, I'm an Inter fan based in Milan who's been to Paradise last week.
    I decided to sign up to thank you for the welcome given to us and for the amazing night we've spent together. That atmosphere were just unbelievable, with both sides chanting and supporting the team harder as possible, even if we were just like 2000, like Leonidas at the Thermophylae.
    In a world where money are all that matters, we showed up that History and Tradition are priceless, it is something they will never have, and something we have to be proud of. The Green Brigade display reminded me of my father, or my grandfather, who have felt the same feelings, the same emotions, decades ago. It is the happiness to be part of something bigger than you, and it something that a Chinese Man City supporter will never know.

Thank you, for being what you are.

And to thank you again, for those of you coming to Milan I'll be here to help you. If you have any question about anything, from where to drink to where to go, just ask, I'll be happy to reply.

Cheers, Forza Inter. Forza Celtic.

ps. the display was good, but not this good..maybe our standards are different..look at this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1rmibyffwk Derby. Away.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFahAioM3yY Vs Juve
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqu1svT17vg Derby.Best one ever

3. Bauscia

pps. Sorry for my english

4. Glasgow_Bhoy88

Our record at the San Siro/Giuseppe Meazza is quite decent considering our recrod away in Europe. Got a good history of performing well but not getting results.

68/69 0-0 (AC)
    69/70 1-2 (Feyenoord) *1-1 after 90mins
    71/72 0-0 (Inter)
    04-05 1-3 (AC) *Conceded 2 late goals
    06/07 0-1 (AC) * Kaka AET. AC won the CL.
    07/08 0-1 (AC)
    13-14 0-2 (AC) * 2 late, unlucky goals.

Only once have we been down at half time and that was the 1-3 game.

5. Sturm Bhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Johan Mjällby
    I predict a 2:1 win! And I am SERIOUS :celt_2:

6. Tommo

Let's see how inter do tonight!

7. PaddyBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Joos Valgaeren

:50: welcome mate.

8. KevinColeman93

Fav Celtic Player:
    Stefan Johansen
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    Great post.

But i reckon this was better. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_Vs-SsqatM) - 125 tifo v Barcelona
    And this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD0LgAPJx-s) - 4 horseman v Rangers (RIP).

9. StevieBhoy93

10. Boom Stick

Yes Shirley you are :celt_2:

11. KevinColeman93

Fav Celtic Player:
    Stefan Johansen
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
  12. Luis1967 Gold Member Gold Member

The more I'm thinking about last week the more annoyed im feeling that we didn't win. It was a great comeback but we really shoulda won by a goal atleast.

I think we can nick it on Thursday.

13. shaun.f

have B.T confirmed that they are showing the game.?

14. cfcliamk

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    If we do this it'll be amazing. our support is sure to be outstanding and what a night it'd be if we win. think this would be huge for us as well.

That said i dont think we will win sadly

15. TheRover

It's confirmed.

16. celticbhoys1888

yeah mate coverage starts at 5 on bt sports 1:celt_2:

17. Bauscia

Well surely when a display involves the whole stadium the results are massive but.. who paid for it? Celtic F.c.? All of our displays are paid by fans, buying scarfs, fanzines and other stuff in Curva Nord during the Home and Away games. It is simply a different way to do them, if u look at allJ****ntus displays(or Barca,Psg), they are all basical the same, because it's the Club who prepares them, not the fans.

Regarding the attendance I don't have idea. For sure 3 green and red tier are closed, so even with a sold out there will be maximum 65.000. people (away fans included). But..there will not be a sold out. Italian's economy is on his knees, as you may well know. People cannot afford a minimum 30E ticket for a (not pretending to be cocky but it's the common idea here) match with a "normal" team. Moreover, those Uefa cnts decided to set the kick off at 19.00, when who has the "privilege" to have a job cannot come easily.
    I think there will be 45.000-50.000. How many of you?

18. McManus4

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony
    I can't help but feel sorry for Inter Milan. They're obviously one of the clubs who have suffered from the mega money being ploughed into football nowadays. When you look at Man City, Chelsea and PSG all in the last 16 of the CL yet us and Inter Milan are in the Europa League, it really disheartens you about the way football is going.

Hope the two Milan clubs get themselves back on track... as long as it's after Thursday !

19. KevMan

The 125th anniversary one was created and paid by fans known as the Green Brigade, not the club.

20. shaun.f

sound