1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Celtic v Astra Giurgiu Thurs 23rd 8.05 ko (BT Sport 1)

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by scomur1888, Oct 18, 2014.

Discuss Celtic v Astra Giurgiu Thurs 23rd 8.05 ko (BT Sport 1) in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. ulsterscot

Darnok , I have regularly posted that you cannot believe what a manager says to the media , especially immediately after the strains and tensions immediately after a match .

It's a lot easier for boring * that would like folk to believe he had never failed as manager . For those who claim that Lennon was excused for bad results , well they must have lived in a different world than I did . I can remember him getting pelters on forums from the first month to the last . Some posters didn't even give him credit for beating Barcelona .

2. StevieBhoy93

Some people on here are genuinlly a joke! What did lennon acheive that deila hasnt in the same amount of time? We are unbeaten in the europa league just now enjoy it rather than giving the manager pelters. Every team has * games but a good team manages to win even when they play * which is exactly what we did yesterday better than playing * and losing like we did a couple months ago

3. Darnok

Ulsterscot, I'm not really sure what you're saying in regard to Lennon being excused for bad results. To be clear, I never suggested he was, but he was given a lot more time by many fans and the "celtic-minded" pundits out there. As for fans moaning, it will happen whomever is in charge, it just seems to a little more fervent at the moment and I suspect it is because Deila is a Norwegian with no previous affiliation towards Celtic. I may be wrong, but that is just my sense from being on this forum for a lot of the Lennon period and now this one.

4. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    It was the second leg :50:

Damien duff is a big Tim and never kicked a ball at Celtic park and I'm sure was subbed and never played the second leg ? Was there best player at the time :56::celt_2:

5. SpringburnBhoy

Naw the pundits over here on Fox Sports said the same,they all can't be wrong,or can they?

6. SpringburnBhoy

And there you have it "Deila looks too stubborn",
    I wrote weeks ago that his stubborn attitude bordered on arrogant,as in,its my way for that's all I * know.