1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Dundee vs Celtic....Sunday Aug 31th, bt sport. 12.30pm

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Jamie11, Aug 27, 2014.

Discuss Dundee vs Celtic....Sunday Aug 31th, bt sport. 12.30pm in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. BigSeanThornton

A fair few on here DONT like it when someone speaks the truth. I'd take a 40 year old sutton in our defence just now rather than that * bunch of imposters that we have just now.

2. Selik_Selleck

Fav Celtic Player:
    Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willy Maley
    What the actual * has happened to Izzy though? I know a striker is a must but christ we could do with another LB.

3. ordinaryman

Thank You. I've put the tablets away ......until some sod posts how great he is. If Ronny plays him again he should fit him a Tom Tom GPS system otherwise there's no way he'll find his way about the park.

4. Woody

Bring back danny fox

5. ThisIsGhod

Shocking match today, still going to plead the boards innocence now eh , peter ? * off!!

Only players that get pass marks today is Gordon and Kayal. Salzburg are going to rip us apart :54:

6. CFC_67_88

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fraser Forster
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Victor Wanyama
    what the * has happened in the space of 2 years!?
    [​IMG]
    to
    [​IMG]
    (Exclude Forster)

7. ThisIsGhod

* sake Larsson and Sutton are in their 40s and I'd still put them in the team over this current *:56:

8. MarleyBhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Y.N.W.A
    He's out of form and he must be knackered. Crying out for another LB

9. Markybhoy

:smiley-laughing002:

Like that.

10. gunt

We need a guy with a big of fire and the ability to kick arses in charge of he team - personality like the guy you have as your avatar when he talks about 'nam.

11. kungfoofighter

Fav Celtic Player:
    henrik larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    you'll never walk alone
    i actually thought O'connel did well when he came on

12. jpr21

Fav Celtic Player:
    mcgregor
    Fav Celtic Song:
    willie maley
    We literally have absolutely no gameplan /system . Strikers (if you can call em that ) playing 60 yards away from each other. No width in midfield whatsoever , no midfielders making runs into the box . Unbelievably negative and scared to play proper passes . Johansen is literally an empty shirt every time he plays he should be playing in a more advanced position not as some type of defensive midfield/playmaker hybrid. Ambrose and Izzaguirre positionally frightens the * out of me , we were constantly exposed 2 on 2 or 2 on 3 at the back . Stokes literally offers nothing , and commons is only good when the going is good ie 3 nil up at home ....absolutely * depressing the worst celtic team this millennium .

13. gunt

The scary thing is there is not one decent section of the team other than the goalie. Everything else is *. Why dont we just play all the young players except in Europe for the next few months. It couldnt be worse than it is now.

14. MagicBallBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

still they didn't qualify for the champions league so they are obviously not top drawer if they cant beat malmo, no matter how you want to put it as to them being unlucky

but i get the warning :50:

we are abysmal at the moment it looks like the manager is being stiffed by peter lawwell and the senior players like stokes commons e.t.c as they arent good enough or willing to work as hard enouh as you need to do to make the 4231 formation work

crunch time if we dont get players in the manager has been * by the board at celtic maybe they should have told him this squad is your players you will need to play to the formation that these players want to play

feel for ronnie he'd have been better staying at stomgodset, treating him awfully so we are

15. gunt

Yep Izzi's form dip is a mystery but he is not the only one. What has happened to Mulgrew too - he was like a world beater a couple of years ago. Also Matthews - he looked superb a season or so back. How can good players become * like that?

Tell you though- we just cannot function without Scott Brown. He is like some sort of metronome that makes the team tick and we look a shambles without him.

16. MagicBallBhoy Gold Member Gold Member

the seenior players dont want to change from a winning title side thats what it is

they have the way they play and they dont want to change so are going to get the manager the sack

its obvious now, well to me anyway

17. Jamie11

Bring back Petrov

18. ulsterscot

A Celtic supporter ?

19. Mr Shelby Moderator Moderator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Larsson. Forever and always.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Symphony
    Put it this way I'd be very surprised (pleasantly) if we came away from Salzburg with anything.

I feel for him as well, needs some time but at the same time as I said earlier he should maybe realise it's time to alter the tactics. I want him to implement his formation more than anyone but with this bunch of players it's looking unlikely.

Even although it's early days even with a bit of training I doubt it would make a difference. Even then I still think his philosophy needs to be altered a bit, I don't know whether it's the players on the park or his 4-2-3-1 but we look as though we could concede 4 or 5 against literally anyone. We can still play attacking football but be sound at the back, it just looks as though he is chucking everyone forward in a gung-ho fashion and hoping for the best, surely this isn't what it was like at Stromsgodset? If so the Norwegian league must be seriously poor if teams didn't punish them.

20. Heisenberg

We shouldve signed boydy

The man is proven better than larsson