1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Champions League 2014–15

Discussion in 'World Football' started by 31B404, Jul 31, 2014.

Discuss Champions League 2014–15 in the World Football area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. 31B404 Gold Member Gold Member

No thread so far.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKIW096Vcdo"]Драка фанатов на матче Днепр - Копенгаген - YouTube[/ame]

Interest start for Copenhagen fans. Mad, can't see any home games taken place in Ukraine now.

2. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

3. 31B404 Gold Member Gold Member

4. AwesomeCaz

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    What was all that about? Seemed like it was before the game or did it get called off? Just a bunch of mental Ukrainian topless teenagers running about an empty stadium with no cops and a few soul-destroyed stewards desperately attempting to stop them :smiley-laughing002:

LOL I swear that guy had an old Liverpool top on. Looked a bit like Skrtel :56:

5. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

the guys a nutter no fear. :smiley-laughing002:

6. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

aye noticed that myself looked like an old reds top.

7. 31B404 Gold Member Gold Member

It was as the teams came out for the second half I think. Second half was delayed. Just think it was hooligans going after an easy target for the sake of it.

Also seen UEFA has stopped Russian and Ukrainian being drawn against each other.

8. AwesomeCaz

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
    Yeah, thank * a good decision from UEFA at last, imagine Zenit vs Dynamo Kiev, would be * carnage. Putin would probably donate free body armour and a rifle to all travelling Zenit fans :56:

It's crazy the polar opposites of football as well - over here you can't move for cops whereas over in the Eastern Bloc where they're all nuts, the authorities seem to just let them get on with it.
    Hoolies doing laps round the stadium and not a cop in sight in that video, it looked like the ultra olympics ffs!

9. 31B404 Gold Member Gold Member

:56:

[​IMG]

Spartak Moscow going to that game :smiley-laughing002:

Yeah, for this reason and the war I don't think we'll see any more Champions League or Europa League games in Ukraine this year. Shakhtar Donetsk have already had to move to Lviv so I'll be surprised if they don't end up in somewhere like Cyprus again after this.

10. sarcasmotron

Observe the clock :36:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEDlaAOrKZw"]★ MARIBOR 1-0 MACCABI TEL AVIV ★ UEFA Champions League 2014-15 - Goal ★ - YouTube[/ame]

11. AwesomeCaz

Fav Celtic Player:
    Rogic
  12. M.E.T.H.O.D MAN Straight from the slums of Shaolin

Are Israeli clubs allowed to play in their own stadiums or is it cyprus for them aswell ?

13. 31B404 Gold Member Gold Member

Cyprus for them.

14. Kalashnikov

Its FCKs third jersey from last years European campaign. http://www.fckmegastore.dk/shop/3-troeje-12_13-europa-s/

Rumors say that an another group also did attack the FCK supporters on their hotel some hours before the match.

The reason for all this is according to an Ukrainian guy that they thought the FCK supporters showed an image/banner of Putin. The 'funny' thing is that the thing they saw was the logo of the FCK supporter group Urban Crew which has absolutely nothing to do with Putin, Russia or Ukraine. http://www.bt.dk/sites/default/files-dk/node-images/937/4/4937893-til-sporten.jpg

The norwegian club Molde will be playing against an another Ukraine team which I guess is/was today and as I understand no one of the norwegian supporters wanted to travel away with their team which is IMO completely understandable.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2014
  15. 31B404 Gold Member Gold Member

They played Zorya Luhansk and scored in the last * minute to * my bet :47:

Luhansk is the last major city before the Russian border I think so that game was moved to Kiev. It was at the Dynamo Stadium, which looked like this only a few months ago...

[​IMG]

Still on its day I think it is one of Europe's nicest stadiums.

And Chornomorets get to stay in Odessa for their upcoming home game.

16. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

i was messing i know it's the FCK top.

heard that they had seen the UC Banner and it kicked off after that a few fights stuff like that.
    don't really blame Molde fans for not attending the game

17. sarcasmotron

Actually there was no time to feel gutted because everything happened so fast. I just remember watching the ball on the goal line then seing it cleared and before I could process everything the ball was in from the second attempt. :smiley-laughing002:

I'm so happy our players pushed on and didn't stop and protest with the ref that it should have been a goal. It's stuff like this that can make or break your European season and I think our players handed it brilliantly. :50:

18. Cmcgregor90

Fair play to that guy! Any celtic fan would have just ran for there life I bet you anything!

It's mad * like this happend but when a wee spat on the touch line in Scotland happens wee call a summit

19. Kalashnikov

FCK played in Kiev too but it was in the Olympic Stadion. With that said I do completely understand the Molde fans because attending a match in Ukraine right now would be insane.

20. Kalashnikov

Its always a bit difficult for me to see if people are messing or not when we do the communication in a language that isn't my first language. I have already met enough stupid people in my life to make me read most of the stuff in a serious manner.

Yeah the banner could be the reason for it but seriously how can a bald aggressive looking dude on a banner make them think he looks like Putin. Its just a bad excuse IMO.