1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

paid out there on a losing bet??

Discussion in 'Beat the Bookie' started by Dirk_Diggler, May 7, 2014.

Discuss paid out there on a losing bet?? in the Beat the Bookie area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Dirk_Diggler

Just made my bets for tonight and cashed out £150 if i waited it would have been £269, to risky with 3 teams only 1 goal ahead, so thought for a 2 pound bet a will take the £150, infact a cashed out £220 all in as i had other winners, chuffed then>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

£319 ended up in my account for a LOSING BET :icon_mrgreen: that got withdrew straight away, whats the chances of this dough making it into my bank account??? :50:

anybody else been paid out on a losing bet??

if am getting £530 quid going into my bank on friday morning the cards getting snapped and a holiday might be on the cards :smiley-laughing002::smiley-laughing002:

2. Sonny7

Half that money way me and a want report it!!

3. ApartPidgeon

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    If it makes it in your account you'll get an email and properly band from site

4. cammy07

I'd imagine they'll be out to get their money back if and when it reaches your account. I think in the small print it does say if they pay out accidentally then they are legally entitled to get the money back. Next time you go to deposit money they will probably take it untill the amount you are owe them is paid back.

5. Dirk_Diggler

well it made it in corfu is booked :50:

6. StPauli1916 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Oliver Tebilly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    George and Pop
    Fair play :50:

7. MartinR

Just dont use them again and your fine.

8. Dirk_Diggler

unreal just got a fiver free loyalty bet and this email??? pishing my self, trap i think...........

We are contacting you in regard to the negative balance that was on your account. As a gesture of goodwill, we have reset the balance on your account to zero and you are more than welcome to continue to bet with us.

If you have any further queries, we may ask you to confirm your four-digit security number. If you are unable to recall your four-digit security number, go to Services in the top right corner of our website, click on Help, select FAQ - My Account and refer to What if I forget my four-digit security number.

i was in the minus now its reset, 300 quid for * all free holiday * beauty:50:

9. StPauli1916 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Oliver Tebilly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    George and Pop
    I just checked my Betfair account which i expected to be empty n found they put £200 in it i have no idea why. Trying to figure out why.

10. Saul Goodman Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Grace
    Why can't these things happen to me..