1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

How Do You Think The Club Should Deal With Leigh Griffiths?

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Dáibhí, Apr 6, 2014.

Discuss How Do You Think The Club Should Deal With Leigh Griffiths? in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

What's happening with this carry on?

Wasn't something meant to be going down on the 22nd?

2. Cmcgregor90

June 5th now

3. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

Cheers mate, any news as to why?

Polis are probably going to drop this. Not because he didn't do it but because it's going to look a bit discriminatory to charge him and only him even though there is a video of at least 50 singing the same song.

Can't do one and not the rest for the same crime.

Also probably struggling for witnesses.

4. Johnny B Bad

Two ways <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    Firstly, remind him that like all Celtic (and I suppose Sevco) players, managers, coaches, any high profile figures at the club, that no matter where you live in Scotland (I believe Griffiths still lives in Edinburgh) that you should be effectively under house arrest when not attending club business (mainly match days and training).<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    Secondly, given that his crime is of a political nature (alleged racism blah blah blah) and not considered actual crime by any reasonable person, I would tell the authorities to shove their moral condemnation up their shitepipes. He was only guilty of petty name calling, unless anyone has any evidence that Griffiths is planning to exterminate Czechs, in which case it should be taken very seriously.<o:p></o:p>