1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Are you going to stay away on Saturday?

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Soul Rebel, Dec 14, 2013.

Discuss Are you going to stay away on Saturday? in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. SpellCheck92

Every club has a section of football fans who are never happy unless they have something to moan about. We are unbeaten and top of the league so if they can't call for the managers head then they will look for something else to complain about. The clubs hand has been forced by UEFA fining them.

2. SpellCheck92

Well said.

3. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

Why would the vandalism of Fir Park spiral into something worse and not the vanadalism of Ibrox that got us banned for a game, or the vandalism of rugby Park that went pretty much unreported?

The huns wont be back either, they died, their * child might make it to the top league but they wont be "back".

4. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

So you can't tackle the points then?

Thanks.

5. Callum McGregor The Captain Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Lubomir Moravcik
    Fav Celtic Song:
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    I usually wouldn't support a boycott but something has to show the board that the fans won't put up with that sort of treatment. Losing the GB is awful and more fans will drift away if Saturday's events continue, regardless of on the pitch success.

6. Fatface

Because the vandalism at Fir Park was something new. Deliberate hooliganism and was part of the 'war' that is going on between the GB and the board.
    The vandalism at Ibrokes always happened, same when they were at CP. The clubs sorted it between themselves. And Rugby Park was not malicious damage.

You can call that mob whatever you like, tell yourself they are dead, fine. But " they " will definitely be back. And there are Celtic fans who want boycotts, splits, to run the club into the ground basically ? Brilliant.

7. SpellCheck92

I can't be arsed more like :smiley-laughing002:

8. john2061

people on here keep saying the green brigade wasnt involved thats fine but if they were there at the end where all the seats were broken they should have either informed stewards or the police who these neds were as i know you cant confront these people .

9. Glorious1967

a know it all that knows * all

the mods are right ignore is a useful way of blocking out the fuckwits, cya spell

10. Soul Rebel

Fav Celtic Player:
    Commons/Sammy/Ledley
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Celtic Symphony & Toy Town
    This isn't a new issue, you make it sound like we've just decided fan harassment and bullying tactics from police and stewards is wrong. I wonder whether or not some people just walk around with their eyes shut, or ignore things to suit their agenda. I hate the fact I share the stands with someone like you though, I genuinely hope your next to get the treatment from police and stewards so you understand what it is like.

11. SpellCheck92

What a load of incoherent bullshit.

12. Sean Daleer Free Palestine Gold Member

Deliberate hooliganism?

How do you compare what went on at Fir Park with Ibrox or rugby Park? I only ask because you seem to have some inside knowledge of the differing levels of vandalism.

They will be back and Celtic fans want to run the club into the ground....

You aren't doing yourself any favours here...

13. Slaw Gold Member Gold Member

If I was in a position to organise it, I'd have all fans turn their back to the pitch for 5 minutes of the match. That would send a strong message I think, especially seen as the game's on sky.

14. goodybhoy

Fav Celtic Player:
    larsson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Seats were vandalized with "* the board" "* peter lawwell" and it just so happens that the GB who were in that section have an ongoing battle with the board and want PL's head on a stick.

If it looks like an apple, its probably an apple.

15. Fatface

Exactly.

16. marks67

Aye just the GB eh?

17. Ruxin

Well the five arrests that have been made as a result have all been for lads who are not in the GB so not sure your theory holds much water.

18. Fatface

Mate, you aren`t doing yourself any favours either. There are people on here who want boycotts, 10,000 crowds, even another Celtic club.
    The hun will be back in whatever guise you want to call it. But they will spew the same bile and stink the same stink like they always did. And they will walk away with the league year after year if some folk on here get their way.

19. Fatface

They can`t act like they have no responsibility for it, happened right in their section.

To be fair though, it seems a group called the SMV may have done most of the damage.

20. Ruxin

Their Section? Wasn't aware that the GB had an official section in Fir Park.

Maybe if the Police and Stewards had done their job and not allowed overcrowding in that particular section then we wouldn't even be discussing this.