1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

UEFA Champions League 2013/14

Discussion in 'World Football' started by Luis1967, Aug 9, 2013.

Discuss UEFA Champions League 2013/14 in the World Football area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. ede

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kieran Tierney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Great match, deserved win for RM. Diego Simeone is such a *.

2. Seosamh Máirtín

Not even close? I'm not sure. I am pretty doubting of our ability, sometimes, but even I can see how with the addition of one or two players in key positions and a new, smart coach we could compete. Time will tell - hope we get them in the group stages next season. :celt_2:

3. FrankMcCallum Gold Member Gold Member

Every player who starts for Atletico is better than every player who plays for us. You could take any one of their starting 11 and put them in to our team and they'd automatically be our best player.

4. Airdrie Onion

Wondering about my hole getting mustarded

Oooh, you really can be soooo judgmental at times, dear.

5. Barry Robson

Real fans pre game :47:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfEGSztX46Y"]Real Madrid ultras screaming 'Seig Heil', making * salutes, on the streets of Lisbon - YouTube[/ame]

--------------------------------------------------

I can't believe that some people think that Atleti are not that much better than us :smiley-laughing002:, they are by far a better team than us lets not kid ourselves. Guys on their bench like Diego and Sosa would walk into our team. Also the football they play with Gabi, Koke and Tiago, which doesn't get as much praise as it should, is excellent.