1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

YouTubed again - Bellamy's antics at the Hatfield bar

Discussion in 'TalkCeltic Pub' started by Chuck Norris, Jun 14, 2007.

Discuss YouTubed again - Bellamy's antics at the Hatfield bar in the TalkCeltic Pub area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Chuck Norris

Fav Celtic Player:
    Naka
    Fav Celtic Song:
    They'll be jumpin' oot the windees whin we win!
    Football bad boy Craig Bellamy was recently caught on camera singing anti-Rangers songs in a Belfast bar.

The 27-year-old former Celtic player is featured in a video on the YouTube website, belting out the club anthem 'Hail, Hail the Celts are here'.
    The Liverpool striker, surrounded by male and female revellers, then begins chanting 'Lets all laugh at Rangers'.
    The 1.3 minute video clip - which has already had over 10,000 hits - was filmed in the Hatfield Bar in the Lower Ormeau area of the city. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chJcv5ysaTo :50:

2. ORMO HOOPS

Fav Celtic Player:
    Henrik Larsson
    Fair Play to him, I was there that night and we all had a great laugh. I live in the Lower Ormeau Road and the Hatfield is my local Bar. Bellamys been over drinking here alot - hes only enjoying himself!!! Hes made many friends on the Ormeau Road so much so that he has invited aload of people form the here over to stay in his house.

He is all heart and I would take him back to Parkhead in the morning - he loves it.