1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Cliftonville

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by gasrex, Jun 24, 2013.

Discuss Cliftonville in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. gasrex

Just took a quick peek on their site in the vain hope they may have already been selling tickets pre- draw, ad notice that they say

As ever, the potential exists for the order of the home and away legs to be reversed and the Club strongly advises
    supporters against making any travel or accommodation plans until the fixtures have been confirmed here on our
    Official Website

I've never known the legs of a game rversed before, does anyone know of a precedent, I was just booking flights as well!

2. marco1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    Kayal
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Sean south
    Think they can be changed for numerous reasons but the main one is if two teams from the same city are drawn both at home on the same night .

3. NA CEILTIGH

Looks like celtuc will play in Belfast first them Glasgow the next week. Cliftonville asked fir it ti be changed.

4. liammcdowell

Where the climate is raw and the gun makes the law
    Fav Celtic Player:
    KT63
    I doubt it.

5. gasrex

Can't see why Cliftonville would ask for that. The game in Ireland will sell out whatever the score of the first leg, whereas Celtic Park will be far fuller if the tie is still 'alive'.
    BTW I'm not suggesting Cliftonville will be a walkover for us, but I would imagine that it would be a consideration for the directors of Cliftonville to take into account.

6. NA CEILTIGH

It's just what I'm hearing. Something to do with tv rights and cliftonville geting a Biger share if its at their place first. Celtic happy to help them out it seems but uefa need to rubber stamp the changes. If it was gona be kept the same dates they would prob have confirmed dates already.

7. Victor67

Really hope legs don't get switched.

8. Quigley 13

Anyone know how many tickets we will receive? I'm guessing it will be less than 500, and with me being a Catagory B, I think I might struggle.

9. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    Maybe 300-400 at best. Will be for the bowling green end. It's pretty small. These tickets in Belfast will be like gold dust, literally.

10. Quigley 13

Aye that's what I thought. Take it local CSC's will get a few so will doubt there will be a ballot.

11. Stejay88

Fav Celtic Player:
    The whole squad at the minute !
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie maley, Bhoys of the old brigade, Go on home BS, roll of honour
    when are the tickets out lads ?

12. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    I think local Csc will probably get first shout. But I think a lot of local Celts will defo infiltrate home ends myself included. Still tickets will be few and far between. My son is bellboy at solitude, so maybe I will try and sneak in with him!

13. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    That was ball boy defo not bellboy.:52:

14. leeso-ardoyne

Cville sc are all getting 2 tickets each, season ticket holders 2 each and the rest go on sale. If you dont get one, id do what you suggest. Try and walk in with him when hes doing ball boy because i cant see the stewarts not letting you in.Try and get in real early thou because if its when every * getting in, you will get turned away. Tickets will be like gold dust because every * and their dog are looking them, even non celtic and cville men. Fs i had a rangers supporter here in mayo wanting 3 tickets for him and his mates. Just shows you the interest in this game when you have these * asking for them lol

15. Millerntor

What?!?! Tickets will be distributed as per away european scheme as usual. Hopefully at leeast all those in category A will be taken care of.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2013
  16. packybhoy Administrator Administrator Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Danny McGrain
    I'm having a few Red Arnie mascot suits knocked up. Anyone looking one? I think £100 each on black markets fair. Confuse the * out of the stewards. Lol.

17. Stejay88

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:
    does anyone know what way the ticket are being sold for this one ? when are they on sale

18. NA CEILTIGH

Cliftonville members can buy 3 tickets each from Thursday. Season ticket holders can buy two each from Friday and the public can buy any that are left (2 max) on Saturday at the cliftonville pre season game, which means paying into the game. There will be extra seating in place for the game with the attendance going up to almost 5k. The way things are looking all the cliftonville regular supporters will be in the main stand and the cage end. When the extra tickets go on sale for the temp seating id imagine it will be 90% celtic fans from Belfast who will q up and get the remaining tickets.official Celtic tickets will be in the bowling green stand that holds several hundred.

19. CELTICgirlSRB

Fav Celtic Player:
    They play for CFC just to reach the EPL. No love for CFC as deluded fans think
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Singing against English repression in English. Hahahaha, always a good laugh
  20. Stejay88

Fav Celtic Player:
    Fav Celtic Song:

do you know when they're available to buy for ST holders mate ?