1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

mozart

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by jba, May 25, 2007.

Discuss mozart in the Transfer Rumours area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. jba

Fav Celtic Player:
    all
    Fav Celtic Song:
    hail hail
    Agent reveals Celtic talks for Spartak Moscow's Mozart
    tribalfooball.com - May 25, 2007
    [​IMG]
    Celtic are moving for Spartak Moscow midfielder Mozart.
    The Brazil international is ready to leave Russia this summer and his agent, Dario Canovi, confirmed that Celtic are on the brink of a deal for the ex-Reggina man. "At this moment, the club that is showing the most serious interest is Celtic," said Canovi. "They want to place him alongside (Shunsuke) Nakamura. "This is a move that I am happy with, even though I'd prefer to bring him back to Italy."

2. gregor

3. Henke.

Fav Celtic Player:
    Murdoch, Henke, Jinky, Lubo
    Fav Celtic Song:
    This is how it feels to be Celtic
    Brazilian midfielder Mozart's agent claims the 27-year-old playmaker is being pursued by Celtic.
    The Spartak Moscow midfielder played for three seasons at Reggina in Serie A along with Parkhead idol Shunsuke Nakamura. Mozart's Rome-based advisor, Dario Canovi, insists the Glasgow giants are front runners in the race for the player as they bid to reunite him with the Japan international at Celtic Park. Canovi told the Scottish Daily Express: 'Right now the most serious option for Mozart is a concrete offer from Celtic. 'They want to pair him up once more with Nakamura. 'This is not a plan I am against, even if I would prefer to bring him back to Italy. 'At 27, he's approaching the peak of his career and is he is happy to explore all of his options. Roma are also interested.' Mozart has 12 months of a four-year deal at Spartak still to run but the Russians are understood to be ready to offload the player signed from Reggina for £4million in 2005.

Source. Soccernet.com

4. Gaffney

Fav Celtic Player:
    JVOH
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    He is a defensive midfielder so he must be a replacment for Lennon but i think this guy is good he played all of their cl matches and they are offloading him becuase he is unwilling to negotiate a new contract so they fell they need to get something for him.