1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Union Berlin friendly

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by TheHolyGoalie, Apr 29, 2013.

Discuss Union Berlin friendly in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Zomby

tickets bought!!!

2. StPauli1916 Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Oliver Tebilly
    Fav Celtic Song:
    George and Pop
    How much are the tickets ?

3. Henrik 07 Gold Member Gold Member

4. Quigley 13

Anyone know of any buses going to this?

5. DJ CJ

Fav Celtic Player:
    Wanyama
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Let The People Sing
    I've gathered that block z1 in our section is seating and z2 is standing? Is that correct.

6. Berlin Guy

Look here.:86:

And you look here. :icon_mrgreen: (It's correct)

:bbpd:

7. rorylando45

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc, Nakamura, Robson
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Hail, Hail
    I think he means any buses from Glasgow, mate!

8. SpellCheck92

What is wrong with being modest ? St Pauli are hardly world beaters are they ? Just because they are a smaller club doesn't mean they aren't a great one with tradition.

9. Chavez

Tickets bought.

The bus is looking tempting at 100 quid return. Cutting it fine with cash but have set the heart to go to this!

Done the 9 hour bus down to London a right few times and was never too phased. Flying from Glasgow's pretty dear and would be pointless spending 9 hours on a bus to London to then fly out when I could do it all in 1, for a fair bit cheaper.

I'll back up Quigley's question about any CSC buses etc anyone knows that may go?

10. Gavvyboy

Flying from Glasgow on the fri morning and returning on the sun. got them for 165 but I booked the morning the game got announced as was planning on going to Berlin at the start of august anyway so just changed dates. a friend booked up a couple of weeks ago tho, and his were 220 I think

11. Chavez

^ Cheers man.

Have ended up getting a pretty good deal, Glasgow to London to Berlin then Berlin direct back to Glasgow. 6 nights in the IndustriePalaste hostel in Friedrichshain coming to a total of 220. All flights came to 150.

* baffles me as to why it's cheap to fly from Berlin to Glasgow but over 100 quid for a single the other way around.

Lookin forward to this big time:icon_mrgreen:

12. Berlin Guy

13. ThisIsGhod

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2013
  14. kinglenny

Fav Celtic Player:
    Scott Brown
    18,432 according to wiki. :50:

15. KevMan

18,000 I think :50:

16. ThisIsGhod

That's pretty * good . 10000 sold already out of 18000 wow.:50:

17. Berlin Guy

Since january 2013 the capacity is 21,822 places. The reason for this is the construction of the new grandstand.
    At the weekend 13 and 14 July, they will be opened with a big party.
    On Friday we invited ourselves a well-known European team, I think it comes from Scotland ...:icon_mrgreen:

At the weekend live music, beer and barbecue...:50:

18. Chavez

From the Celts in Berlin blog:50:

http://celticinberlin.blogsport.de/

Tickets

Tickets for the match you can buy online HERE!!

The guests standing area (Sektor 5, Block Z2) is already booked out. But you still can buy tickets for the area (seats) close to it (Sektor 5, Block Z1)! Prices for the tickets are:
    Full Price: 27 Euro
    Reduced Price: 25 Euro
    Children: 13 Euro
    Matchday 12/7/13

Kick-off and stadium:

Kick-off time is scheduled at 20:15. Please make sure that you will be arriving at the guest entrance at least 30 minutes before kick-off. Better would be 45 minutes before, so you will have enough time to go in, including getting a beer for you [​IMG]
    Map and how to get to the stadium: HERE
    Venue for all Celtic Supporters before the match:

From 3pm Berlins best St. Pauli Supporters Pub the “Astra Stube” opens its doors for you! It’s the meeting point for all Celts before the match on Friday and from this we will go together to the match. You shouldn’t miss it to have a couple of beers in this nice and cosy place! Here you will get cheap beer (including Astra of course), self created shots and the best “Mexikaner” in the city! Directions, map and how to reach it by public transport: HERE
    Traveling together to the match:

18:00: For those of you who want to go by public transport to the stadium “Alte Försterei” (will take about 45 min by bus and train and 20 min to walk from the station to the ground) it’s now time to leave. We will guide you to the stadium but in case you miss the venue or want to travel on your own: Here’s a guide
    18:30: We arranged the “Berliner Pilsner Partybus” for you, a bus with an own bar/beer barrel in it! The Bus will bring you from the “Astra Stube” to the stadium and after the match from the stadium direct to the Celtic-Party. More information and how to buy a seat: Here
    Celtic Party on Friday after the match

From 23:00: Big Celtic Party in one of Berlins best and oldest alternative punkrock Clubs! The “Clash” is existing since the 80s and with it’s very fine bar and enough space for more than 500 people it’s a perfect place for our party. We’ve organized some of Berlins best Djs for you! Music will be a mix of Rebelsongs, 80s, 90s and Alltimefavs! You shouldn’t miss this good party in the heart of Berlin Kreuzberg! We always calculate the prices as low as possible, so entrance is only 4 Euro each the whole evening! If there’s a win anyway, we will donate it to the “Antirascism Soccercup” in Belfast!
    The “Clash” is very well reached by public transport! Directions, map and how to reach it by public transport: HERE

So long! Hail Hail!

Babelsberg Volunteers CSC
    Berlin Brigade CSC
    St. Pauli CSC

19. Berlin Guy

This is wrong, folks!:97:

Move your cursor to Sektor 5/Z2, at this moment 859 places free, in Z1 (seat) 98 places free.:50:

20. McChiellini..

Fav Celtic Song:
    For those who are in love.....
    Right folks I'm wanting to go to Berlin but I'm terrible with flights after an incident and refuse to fly at the moment and was hoping to go on the Friday early morning and come back the Sunday,any help with fastest and cheapest train and how to get to Berlin from London would be great as im having a nightmare looking,cheers!