1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

loan out

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by donnegal celt, Jan 28, 2013.

Discuss loan out in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Doire_Bhoy

Loaning McGeouch out to United wouldn't be a bad idea at all.

2. Creativecelt Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Current Team:Kyogo; Invincible Team: Brown; Seville Team: Larsson; Burns Team: McNamara
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Various
    really want to see some of the next gen lads making more appearances before the end of the season. having a great preseason and really stepping up and delivering in games.
    its imperative that Neil brings thru the spine of the next team from the development players.

3. Creativecelt Gold Member Gold Member

Fav Celtic Player:
    Current Team:Kyogo; Invincible Team: Brown; Seville Team: Larsson; Burns Team: McNamara
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Various
    he should send 3 lads together

Agree DB, however they should go as a unit so that hopefully they play together in competitive matchs. McGeouch and watt and Twardzik.

4. mike91

the way we are handling the youths right now is disgraceful tbh, Lennon isn't giving them a chance so we should be sending them out on loan to gain much needed experience. 18-21 are crucial development years where players need to be getting games not rotting in the reserves.

5. Woody

I feel worse for Watt than McGeouch purely because he ensured we are at this stage in the CL due to his goal but hasn't had a look in since. Noway should Lassad or Miku be starting before Watt in my eyes only.

As for McGeouch it's a shame he doesn't get more games he is exactly what we need on the right hand side. Look at the semi final for example, we were flat and lethargic in midfield we could've done with face, skill and someone who will come inside from the right and have a pop. Sometimes I feel we are a bit predictable e.g commons for the last 10 mins.

6. Doire_Bhoy

Agreed about McGeouch and Twardzik but I would keep Watt.

7. Doire_Bhoy

I agree and I don't understand why they do (or in Miku's case have) started ahead of Watt.

8. Celticbhoy17

9. clonakilty

We should play the kids in the league cup all the ways even if they get to final

10. mairilouise

Lennon has already said this guy will be in the first team!

11. Norgamka

Yeah the Scottish fed would be p*ssed of because Lennon said Rogic would be a key component to the team.