1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Champions League Away Tickets

Discussion in 'Celtic Supporters Info' started by JC-X, Dec 11, 2012.

Discuss Champions League Away Tickets in the Celtic Supporters Info area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. BrianQuinn

Fav Celtic Player:
    None
    Im looking to book the day trip with Thomas Cook but looks like i'll be travelling alone. Anyone else doing the day trip so i can have a friend or 2 to tag along with?

2. Fez17_1888

Hi all,

First time and first post on here, was just wondering do the away tickets EVER go on general sale to non ST holders? Im from Durham and the only one of my friends that are Celtic fans so a season ticket is out of the question because of that, and time off work is a problem.

Is there any way of me purchasing tickets to go to Turin either through Celtic or any other 'legit' way? Been wanting to go to an away game in Europe for ages.

Thanks

3. NA CEILTIGH

Celtic will only sell tickets to season ticket holders who will also need to prove their travel arrangements. I would say we will bring around 5 thousand to Turin and with us only getting 2 thousand tickets it will be near impossible to get mate uses you try and go with Thomas cook.