1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

John Hartson back to celtic ?

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Gaffney, May 1, 2007.

Discuss John Hartson back to celtic ? in the Transfer Rumours area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Dempsey

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc & McGeady
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Fields of Athenry
    I was referring to last season as the long year. Now he did * all at WBA, not people are expecting him to pick up where he left off at Celtic.

I'd only sign BBJ, short or long term, ONLY if GS cannot get any of the strikers top of his shortlist.

We have spent thousands so we can save millions in the transfer market in fees and wages, we should trust our youth system and our scouts more, imo

2. sco-ire1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    scott brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    coming home
    short term solution to a long term problem.

do you want us to bring in an new old striker every year to score goals that season then get rid of him?

i would rather invest in a young striker, who can stay and develop at the club and when his time is up, sell him for a good profit.

3. The Doctor

Fav Celtic Song:
    Willie Maley, Four Leaf Clover

Short term is what WGS needs, because some * don't like him and he must keep winning the SPL to keep the wolves from the door.

Because of some peoples warped attitude he is living from season to season, so it wouldn't surprise me if he went for something like this. He wins the SPL and still gets pelters. Do you think the fans would allow him time to develop talent while missing out on trophies? I think not.

4. celticmad117

Fav Celtic Player:
    The holy goalie, arthur boruc
    But the fans thata dont want him cant kick him out the door its the board who must be thinking wat a great job he's doing yh he could be a good short term solutiion but he cant get in the WBA staring 11 so that must been hes changed since he left us he wouldnt be the same john hartson who left us scoring goals bu a slower 1 who scores less goals

5. sco-ire1888

Fav Celtic Player:
    scott brown
    Fav Celtic Song:
    coming home
    i thought we were supposed to be one of the biggest teams in the world and here we are talking about getting back an ageing player from west brom who can't get into their team. yes he was good in his time at celtic, although i was not a fan of his, however he still scored goals. you should never go back to your old club, because you will never do as well again.

6. BringItHome!CE

Fav Celtic Player:
    Neil Lennon.
    Fav Celtic Song:
    The Fields
    How much to get him?

7. MacDanny

Fav Celtic Player:
    Paul Lambert
    * yes, bring back BBJ! Bring back the legend!

8. Overkill187 Batshitcrazy

Personally don't think we are a big club in the modern way of football (money and playerwise). we are a big club when it comes to support and fanbase, but that's only secondary nowadays.
    Remember, we got useless bones like kenny miller etc, who are far worse than BBJ.

Would sign BBJ even only for a laugh, because he is a legend and still is able to finish. May be a dion dublin?

9. Chappie

Fav Celtic Player:
    Boruc, Maloney
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA, Willie Maley
    It's weird that, I was just thinking of Hartson when i was out for a walk there, and all the important goals he scored.

I'd take him back in a heartbeat. An absolute legend. Even as a sub he would do the damage and would be good for team morale for a season.

10. oasisgurl

Fav Celtic Player:
    the hoaly one
    Fav Celtic Song:
    you'll never walk alone
    no thank u, the past is the past, time to move on