1. Having trouble logging in by clicking the link at the top right of the page? Click here to be taken to the log in page.
    Dismiss Notice

Heinz to Hoops??????????

Discussion in 'Celtic Chat' started by Dubsbhoy, Jul 14, 2004.

Discuss Heinz to Hoops?????????? in the Celtic Chat area at TalkCeltic.net.

1. Dubsbhoy Banned!

CZECH REPUBLIC star Marek Heinz is ready to knock back a quick return to Portugal to sign for Celtic.

Can't afford to get exicited about signing anyone after all the knock backs we have had but this sounds promising, fingers crossed.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/hi/sport/6013311.html

2. Dubsbhoy Banned!

Juninho supposed to be interested in coming to us too but this one is a bit harder to believe.

3. jaradthescot

Fav Celtic Player:
    Beattie again. Give the wee bhoy a run, WGS
    Fav Celtic Song:
    Jinky
    Hopefully. He's a very good, versatile player. Sounds like he wants to play here, too... Then again, I said that about JFH :icon_mad:

4. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    I'd like to see Heinz here, anyone see his free kick against Germany?Superb. Just read on skysportsnews however that Juninho has commited himself to Boro insisting he wont leave the club unless he is told to do so. His agent was quoted about a week ago in saying that Juninho would consider a move to the hoops and that Celtic could meet his wage demands.

Rumours eh

5. Celtic Mad Administrator Administrator

Yes, his free kick was excellent!! I would also love to see him at Celtic Park, but * knows were this rumour could end up.

6. larsson97_04

Fav Celtic Player:
    Maloney, JVOH
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA

i read somewhere that he is going to stay at his club and fight for his place.

another day and not a word from Celtic about and transfers is MON leaving it to the very last minute?

7. BTG

Fav Celtic Player:
    McGeady, Maloney, Browny
    Fav Celtic Song:
    YNWA
    Well apparently we've made some sort of agreement with Barca about getting any players who are made available and both Riquelme and Marquez have been linked with a switch to Celtic park. These to players on their day however ARE world class and I cant see them considering a move to us.

8. Dubsbhoy Banned!

A signing like Riquel would be pure class, it would shatter what little bit of confidence the huns have if MON was to pull off a stroke like that.

if we have made an agreement with barca it would be great news they always always produce and find class players.

9. Dubsbhoy Banned!

10. mc_

Fav Celtic Player:
    larsson,lennon,petrov
    Fav Celtic Song:
    you'll never walk alone
    wld b gd 2 c heinz@celtic.but im glad JFH aint cummin we dnt need another strong forward, we need sum1 fast 2 compliment hartson or sutton.im not keen on Juninho either.Xavi or Riquel wld b amazing signings, doubt it will happen but lets hope so